Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey vs Plymouth Parkway

Back from Blaise Park the 1st half was pretty dull but after the break Parkway stepped up a gear and scored 2 quick goals and could of got more if it wasnt for poor finishing Mike Smith and Callum thompson with the goals and Tornado Bello getting 1 back for St Blazey i enjoyed the game and the right team won on the day Danny LEWIS my mom followed by that collosus of a player Mike Landricombe who was awesome as usual the no5 Thackeray mom for St BLAZEY  .Was lovely down there weather was lovely and the people where nice as well and made a fuss of Smokie . Parkway where well organised and i thought where in control of the game 1 bad let off in the 1st half for Parkway St Blazey denied the clearest pen u will see all year dont know how it wasnt given even Parkway supporters said it was a pen . Back down St Austell next week to see them play Helston could be a tough game for St AUSTELL with the lad Goldsworthy playing so well for Helston 

Didn't go today as I was up in Exeter. So today it was football via twitter and texts. And what a pile off old pants it turned out to be. Wednesday I'm in Swindon. Hopefully I can leave Swindon at 4.30pm and reach Blaize Park for some off the first half. Huge game against Camelford and then an even bigger match next Saturday against Stoke Gabriel. Still in our hands but only just. 

As Bodmin did not have a fixture i took this game in as i thought it would be better than watching some old war film on TV..... i was wrong! I was impressed with Parkway after talking to one of their officials i was told it was there  4th game in 8 days. Blazey did not take advantage of any fatigue Parkway might of had, as Parkway were first to every ball, & should of scored 5/6 goals in the second half with many good opportunities which the Blazey defence failed to deal with. Very suprised by the poor attendance, a lot from Parkway making the gate look a bit better. Happy to hear the news from 2 miles down the road in St.Austell that they had dropped points to Stoke Gabriel, i now wish i had attended the game at Poltair :P