Cornwall Football Forum

Div 1 West kicks off this Saturday...

And what better way than to spend it at The Underlane?!

Get yourself down to The Underlane, home of Wendron United FC this Saturday 13th August. 

You will be probably treated to some fog (even if the weather is amazing everywhere else), lots of wind, and perhaps even some rain! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay and hospitality. We are a growing club and have featured in national magazines during the off season, praising the work we have done ourselves on developing our ground. In a recent friendly v St Austell, several of their players commented on how great the playing surface was and how impressive our set up is. So why not get yourselves down and check it out yourselves. 

We host Illogan RBL FC on the opening day of the Div 1 West season. 3pm KO

Viva la Dronstory.php?story_fbid=10210222228415966&i

6 hours ago, WendronOfficial said:

And what better way than to spend it at The Underlane?!

Get yourself down to The Underlane, home of Wendron United FC this Saturday 13th August. 

You will be probably treated to some fog (even if the weather is amazing everywhere else), lots of wind, and perhaps even some rain! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay and hospitality. We are a growing club and have featured in national magazines during the off season, praising the work we have done ourselves on developing our ground. In a recent friendly v St Austell, several of their players commented on how great the playing surface was and how impressive our set up is. So why not get yourselves down and check it out yourselves. 

We host Illogan RBL FC on the opening day of the Div 1 West season. 3pm KO

Viva la Dronstory.php?story_fbid=10210222228415966&i

LOL - careful what you wish for (!) and look after my grandson up there in that fog hole.