Cornwall Football Forum

Wadebridge Town

This might of been covered elsewhere if so pardon my ignorance, it has slipped my sharp eyes! What is happening at Wadebridge? Rumoured to be spending big bucks to get promotion this season, & getting half decent players I see they are in the bottom two after another defeat again this evening. What is happening there..

Another defeat for Wadebridge on the weekend, a hatful of goals against, tipped to win or at least challenge for honours, rumours of big money being splashed, are the players just not up to it? Interesting to see how many will stay loyal now they are next to bottom & have a challenge on their hands..

Former Bodmin player & current Wadebridge manager  Sacha being let down big time at present it seems

9 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Another defeat for Wadebridge on the weekend, a hatful of goals against, tipped to win or at least challenge for honours, rumours of big money being splashed, are the players just not up to it? Interesting to see how many will stay loyal now they are next to bottom & have a challenge on their hands..

Former Bodmin player & current Wadebridge manager  Sacha being let down big time at present it seems

maybe its the manager? is this the same man that had a budget last year at newquay and under achieved?