Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Senior Cup 2nd round draw

The ties take place on Saturday 3rd December that is known. But when is the draw taking place?

People have asked but no one has responded. I think David Bray has a point in asking what time the Illogan v Saltash game was concluded after penalties as that could mean some clubs kicking off at 1.30 to allow for extra time and penalties.

4 minutes ago, Willow Tree said:

The ties take place on Saturday 3rd December that is known. But when is the draw taking place?

People have asked but no one has responded. I think David Bray has a point in asking what time the Illogan v Saltash game was concluded after penalties as that could mean some clubs kicking off at 1.30 to allow for extra time and penalties.

I have asked the Cornwall FA BUT NATURALLY not  received a reply because they do not do public relations !

:c:Draws for both the Senior Cup ( Rd 2 ) and the Junior Cup ( Rd 3 ) will be made.

The Association is keen to give both competitions equal prominence.

The kick off times are set for 2.00 pm. See Senior & Junior Cup Rule 7 di contained in the CCFA Handbook.

Hoping to get two footballing 'superstars' to make the draws. :c:

Personally I think it is wrong to not have the draw at the earliest possible date. 8 weeks between rounds and the draw is in the middle of the gap. Still plenty of time to enjoy the anticipation of the draw and the eventual match but I'm all for knowing what I'm doing on a particular day. I expect many players are keen to know also especially if they have work schedules to organise. 

1 hour ago, baldy said:

Personally I think it is wrong to not have the draw at the earliest possible date. 8 weeks between rounds and the draw is in the middle of the gap. Still plenty of time to enjoy the anticipation of the draw and the eventual match but I'm all for knowing what I'm doing on a particular day. I expect many players are keen to know also especially if they have work schedules to organise. 

Absolutely agree - as I said before, it could easily have been made after the matches finished last Saturday.

4 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

The CCFA announced early in the week that draw is to be 5th November - on BBC Radio Cornwall.

Not sure how some of you guys missed that announcement!

Sorry but I did. I'm sure there will be fireworks!!

On 16 October 2016 at 17:55, David Bray said:

:c:Draws for both the Senior Cup ( Rd 2 ) and the Junior Cup ( Rd 3 ) will be made.

The Association is keen to give both competitions equal prominence.

The kick off times are set for 2.00 pm. See Senior & Junior Cup Rule 7 di contained in the CCFA Handbook.

Hoping to get two footballing 'superstars' to make the draws. :c:

Regarding the superstars,I'm busy that day so Carl rickard is doing it for me!