Cornwall Football Forum

St.Blazey's 4th Manager Of Season

Just seen my old mate from back in the day Dave Pearce has been relieved of his duties as manager, after only 2 games in sole charge. Was only reading somewhere yesterday secretary George Allen delighted they had secured Dave's services until the end of the season. I have known Dave for many (30) years & after stepping in to help them in their time of need & publically appointing him I should think poor Dave must be feeling very let down & embarrest. Not the way to treat a St.Blazey great from the bygone era. Good luck Dave in whatever you do next. Easy target after tonights tanking against Godolphin maybe

Isn't Lee a lead teacher for Argyle Community Trust teaching / coaching 16-18 year olds and he was (I think) manager at Marjons. Well qualified coach and should have access to some decent players - which is what St Blazey need, if they have a budget. Just hope they don't become a Plymouth satellite club again. 

2 hours ago, cat weasel said:

I heard he took Torquay united to the champions league final in 7 seasons on championship manager 

Can't say I have ever heard of him either, spoke to one of the Bodmin based Plymouth contingent earlier today & have been reliably informed he was the 9th & last applicant & the only one to except the position, with the link with him & the club is with the large amount of Plymouth players down at Blaise Park got him in to the hotseat. I can't seem to find anything on Plymouth Marjons Fc, what league, position are they in??? Feel very sorry for old Pearcy & the way he has been treated, maybe Pearcy got the boot as he did not wear a tracksuit & come with a Pen & Clipboard like the new chap !! :) Good luck 

11 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Can't say I have ever heard of him either, spoke to one of the Bodmin based Plymouth contingent earlier today & have been reliably informed he was the 9th & last applicant & the only one to except the position, with the link with him & the club is with the large amount of Plymouth players down at Blaise Park got him in to the hotseat. I can't seem to find anything on Plymouth Marjons Fc, what league, position are they in??? Feel very sorry for old Pearcy & the way he has been treated, maybe Pearcy got the boot as he did not wear a tracksuit & come with a Pen & Clipboard like the new chap !! :) Good luck 

Think what annoyed  Pearcy more than anything was the availability of Aaron Spear being back in the country & now Dave has gone they might miss out on someone of Aarons quality, with him probably now going to play in the Plymouth area I should think

1 hour ago, AdamTonkin said:

You'd be wrong there Leedsunited. Should be in a green and black shirt next Wednesday ??

Lets hope he changes  your fortunes young Adam, 15 defeats on the bounce does not sit very well in the Blaise Park clubhouse, all I hear is moan & groans, but you serve the best gin spritzer in the village, so I just put up listening to it! I bet your old man has not enjoyed any Saturday afternoons yet Adam....or midweek fixtures come to that!?