Cornwall Football Forum

ST BLAZEY V GODOLPHIN

Good win last night for the "G" against a Blazey side that put up a good fight in the 1st half, I think they will survive this season as long as they can get some consistency in regards to the manager. Some positives for Blazey, the right back is a decent player along with Sims and the young lad up front, plenty of pace! As for the G it was a master class by young Tiago on the right side my man of the match by a stretch, he destroyed Blazey's left back. When Blazey went down to ten men I'm afraid it was game over and the G ran out easy winners 1-5 it could of been 10 with Harris missing a fair few chances before bagging one for himself after coming off the bench with 20mins left. Good luck to Blazey it's a great club with good fans I hope they stay up I'm sure they will!

St Blazey in the first half did not look like a team who were struggling at the wrong end of the table. They went close on numerous times, many caused by the 'G' keeper having a few too many head rushes. They were still in the game until they had a man sent off, at which point they seemed consigned to their fate. Agree with what SID says. However I think they have treated Dave Pearce, a club legend in a shocking way.