Cornwall Football Forum

Neil slateford

15 minutes ago, Touch line pro said:

Just read in the Voice Slateford to join Wadebridge . Well done Sasha wheatman what a good signing.It says so he can get some game time but even if he only stays for ten games it's a great signing for the Bridgers.

I assume that this a loan signing in order for Slates to build up his match fitness after his long lay off. A good move for him and Wadebridge but on the understanding we shall want him back !

This deal was done two weeks ago! Big bucks involved! Slates will not be returning, when are you guys going to realise teams at this level clubs do not loan out players! Bigger clubs or clubs higher up the pyramid might loan players out to our level, but players at our step do not 'go out on loan!'

Took a lot of persuasion by Daniel Lean to get him I was told yesterday but he will not be returning

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

This deal was done two weeks ago! Big bucks involved! Slates will not be returning, when are you guys going to realise teams at this level clubs do not loan out players! Bigger clubs or clubs higher up the pyramid might loan players out to our level, but players at our step do not 'go out on loan!'

Took a lot of persuasion by Daniel Lean to get him I was told yesterday but he will not be returning

Wrong.

2 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Think the ££££££££££'s was the most persuasive factor here Leeds,just another mercenary working the circuit as they say lol

16 hours ago, Bazzer said:

Good luck Slates ,you can always come to Newquay to help the fight if it does not work out,your Dad was

a great player for us,perhaps you could follow in the tradition.

A supporter begging for a player, never a good sign Bazzer, you will be down with Wadebridge next season for sure! 

22 hours ago, leedsunited said:

If you was aware of the 'deal being done two weeks ago', then you knew before I did! 

I've attached this image just for you Leeds (and for anyone else who actually believes the utter rubbish that this idiot types...)

IMG_1998.PNG

19 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

:Santa: :Santa:

Wow, Leedsunited has nothing to say!

I don't react to utter rubbish that's posted on here (which quite frankly is most things...), but a bit different when a blatant lie has been posted involving my name with no intention other than to stir things up.

If I'm honest, I feel a bit sorry for you. 

Hope Santa brings you a life.

Merry Christmas.

31 minutes ago, Leaner said:

I don't react to utter rubbish that's posted on here (which quite frankly is most things...), but a bit different when a blatant lie has been posted involving my name with no intention other than to stir things up.

Merry Christmas.

Lee whetters will b next lol

1 hour ago, Leaner said:

Merry Christmas.

Don't feel sorry for me kid, you just keep treading water at Wadebridge. :yahoo: Merry Christmas :Santa:

On 24/12/2016 at 22:26, FlippoH said:

Leeds united you stick your ore in a lot of clubs business stick to your own ??

You think I worry what anyone thinks of me!!? People do not mind having shots at Bodmin, alot don't like me as 9 times out of 10 I am right in what I say!! Lets see if I am right, see if Slates returns to St.Austell this season (I for one couldn't care less if he does or doesn't!!) It was just a topic I commented on. Good luck Neil, lhope you can help Wadebridge to a top 10 finish! :Santa:

After 12 months of being out injured one of Cornwall's best players in the last ten years is finally able to go out and play and people take that as a chance to say he is chasing money. As if, after 12 months of not being able to play, multiple setbacks and trying every piece of rehab going, his mind is going to be on money. I think not. Congratulations for getting back playing is all this thread should have said.

7 minutes ago, Sheikh Mansour said:

After 12 months of being out injured one of Cornwall's best players in the last ten years is finally able to go out and play and people take that as a chance to say he is chasing money. As if, after 12 months of not being able to play, multiple setbacks and trying every piece of rehab going, his mind is going to be on money. I think not. Congratulations for getting back playing is all this thread should have said.

Brilliant !

One of the best players I had the pleasure to manage at county youth level. Totally committed top player who is as nice a person as he is a player. I never saw an ego just a player who would do anything to get better. There's not a club in our county who wouldn't benefit from his ability.

Definitely got his dad's genes and that's a fantastic attribute!