Cornwall Football Forum

Wayne Quinn steps down at Mousehole

6 minutes ago, Dange'rous said:

Midway through the season?!?

It isn't uncommon, but will have a huge effect on the squad at Mousehole and from what I gather many players will now be chasing the £££ elsewhere with plenty to choose from down west! 

A real shame as the clubs facilities seem to have gone from strength to strength and seemed to be going in the right direction.

1 hour ago, Sijames said:

It isn't uncommon, but will have a huge effect on the squad at Mousehole and from what I gather many players will now be chasing the £££ elsewhere with plenty to choose from down west! 

A real shame as the clubs facilities seem to have gone from strength to strength and seemed to be going in the right direction.

Why would players leave just because Wayne has resigned? His reasons might be personal & not football related? They are not in the top 3 in Division One West so I can't see many clubs queuing up for the players so to say they be chasing ££  is a bit far fetched! They are average at best, the table shows that. Not like Sticker, way ahead of anything in the division.

4 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Why would players leave just because Wayne has resigned? His reasons might be personal & not football related? They are not in the top 3 in Division One West so I can't see many clubs queuing up for the players so to say they be chasing ££  is a bit far fetched! They are average at best, the table shows that. Not like Sticker, way ahead of anything in the division.

Because they are wayne's players and not mouseholes... must say he has done a great job, certainly put mousehole on the map. 

Penzance is a massive opportunity for someone..great club.