Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL QF Cup draw

I could see three of the four games being midweekers with St Austell-Crediton being a Saturday but that's my observation.

Tavistock had most of the possession and play but a sucker punch in first half injury time saw them go in a goal behind. The second half started the same as the first but a second Crediton goal after 62 minutes killed the game off.

Tavistock finally had the ball in the net ten minutes later but an equaliser wasn't forthcoming.

Saw two Premier v Division one games this weekend and have been impressed by both Sticker and Crediton. Unfortunately only one went through.

3 hours ago, Willow Tree said:

I could see three of the four games being midweekers with St Austell-Crediton being a Saturday but that's my observation.

Tavistock had most of the possession and play but a sucker punch in first half injury time saw them go in a goal behind. The second half started the same as the first but a second Crediton goal after 62 minutes killed the game off.

Tavistock finally had the ball in the net ten minutes later but an equaliser wasn't forthcoming.

Saw two Premier v Division one games this weekend and have been impressed by both Sticker and Crediton. Unfortunately only one went through.

I think you will prove to be correct. St Austell v Crediton more likely to be played on a Saturday, as a journey down from Crediton in midweek would be a little difficult.