Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin vs Callington

Off to Godolphin Way to stand in the freezing cold and hopefully see a good game and good win for the G think they will win 4-1 but my predictions are usually crap i put a £5 bet on before the season Leicester City would get relegated thats looking good .It will be strange watchin the footy this afternoon with no camera to take pics of the match some little shite in Tenerife took my camera so im trying to bid for 1 on E bay . Look forward to seeing u all at Godolphin way wrap up warm im going to get the thermals on .

Back from a strange game where Callington will think they have been robbed the GS 1st goal the ref had blown for a foul and all the Calli players stood still and Phil LOWRY scored for the G all hell let loose then with Callington players and management having a go at the ref but this wasnt the only controversy in the match Tornado Bello for Calli went on a great run beating G player after G player all of a sudden hes flat on the ground pen everybody thought eccept the ref play on , Tornado and Calli goalie then exchange words why he didnt pass when he had made such a good run . Little Tiago for the G was showing off his skills but his final ball just wasnt good enough and i dont now how a Calli player didnt get booked when he took the little ld out with a awful foul .Not the best of  matches for us hardy souls men women kids and dogs to stand there freezing but we do love it .My Man of the match goes to the Gs Aaron Dilley for stopping a Tornado and putting in great tackles and also hes got the cutest little dog u r ever likely to see i thought the Calli captain had a real good match and he was my mom for them.Onto next weeks match now when hopefully i will have a camera to take some pics .Well done the G for a lucky win 2-0 with goals from Phil LOWRY and T yler Cheshire with a tap in

Ref today blatantly lied today! Clearly blew for a foul for Godolphin on the edge of the box, the ball broke to a G player who put the ball in the net, the keeper and defence had stopped because the ref had blown his whistle. The ref then gave a goal and said that he had blown his whistle because the ball had gone in the net!!!! Clearly to every one in the ground he had blown for the foul, this made the score 1-0, I know we all see decisions differently and that the ref has the final decision but today he got it wrong and then LIED to cover his mistake. The Godolphin management were in agreement that the referee was wrong.......