Cornwall Football Forum

SATURDAY 8TH JULY: SALTASH UNITED VS PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

Saltash United are delighted to announce their first Home Pre Season friendly of 2017/18 season will be against Plymouth Argyle FC.

The Ashes are currently planning a day full of activity which will include Music before and after the game,

The game will kick off at 1530 at Kimberley Stadium on Saturday 8th July 2017.

Live entertainment will start at 1330, and will have entertainment for everyone.

Tickets for the game will cost £9 for Adult and £5 for children and will include all the entertainment, match and also the after match entertainment.

Tickets for the game can be purchased by visiting the following Link - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/saltash-united-vs-plymouth-argyle-tickets-34568475240

37 minutes ago, Saltash United said:

Saltash United are delighted to announce their first Home Pre Season friendly of 2017/18 season will be against Plymouth Argyle FC.

The Ashes are currently planning a day full of activity which will include Music before and after the game,

The game will kick off at 1530 at Kimberley Stadium on Saturday 8th July 2017.

Live entertainment will start at 1330, and will have entertainment for everyone.

Tickets for the game will cost £9 for Adult and £5 for children and will include all the entertainment, match and also the after match entertainment.

Tickets for the game can be purchased by visiting the following Link - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/saltash-united-vs-plymouth-argyle-tickets-34568475240

I know a good karaoke !

If they do play at Truro I shall look forward to meeting you 100%, I will even bring some Winalot along for Smokie and you can be my Pal for the night, think I just missed you a couple of seasons back when we played Godolphin in a pre season friendly. Don't forget your camera. Hope you enjoy your summer break.

Rayvon in Truro.

Be good to meet u Rayvon and Smokie will like to meet u as well not so sure about the Winalot hes use to Rump Steak and Lamb Chops , i will be there with my camera as usual in front of the burger van by the players entrance .You enjoy your summer break as well going to be long and boring until the pre season friendlies come around  .Take care and have a good day im off to Cardiff for a week not looking forward to it my knee is full of Arthritis and in agony at the moment but got to go because train is already booked so going to look around the Millenium Stadium and hide away there until the Champions league cup final lol