Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin 1st Team Manager Vacancy

Godolphin Atlantic Football Club have a vacancy for a first team manager for the 2017/18 season.

Following a successful knee operation current manager Jamie Lowry has taken the decision to step down in order to focus on his aspirations of getting back into professional football up country. We are hugely grateful for all Jamie's hard work and unwavering commitment over the last few seasons with the club as a player, head of youth development and most recently 1st team manager. Assistant manager Russ Milson will also step down so we would also like to express our thanks to Russ for his endeavours throughout the last 12 months.

We would be interested to speak to any up and coming managers or experienced managers who would like to prove themselves in the Peninsula Premier division on a modest player budget.

We are an ambitions club with a close knit, loyal group of quality players and some good emerging youngsters coming through.

If you are up for the challenge please call 07977522707 or message me on social media

Derek Martin        Director of Football

Be great to see you back in the game Derek, I believe (& only my opinion!) Godolphin have a very good side but lacked any direction, I think with an experienced manager & almost a 'no nonsense' approach could see the G back up the top of the league fighting for honours like you were a couple of seasons ago. You are now officially the 'Towns Club' with the Vase to look forward to Godolphin really are a club on the Up.