Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey Management

16 hours ago, ex-chairman said:

Would be good if someone could come forward with their CV and put me out of my misery please.

Very little yeoman guided vospers to bottom of the west and relegated blazey Morgan no swpl management experience at all 

49 minutes ago, Twofooted said:

Very little yeoman guided vospers to bottom of the west and relegated blazey Morgan no swpl management experience at all 

With due respect not exactly what seems to be required, especially after all the "Business Meetings"trailled by the Club.

Daresay the first criteria will be to prevent further relegation!

1 hour ago, ex-chairman said:

With due respect not exactly what seems to be required, especially after all the "Business Meetings"trailled by the Club.

Reading between the lines, frying pan to fire springs straight to mind. I know a lot of concerned social club members who are very worried at (in their words) 'realistic' chances of losing their Senior Football Status with the two new managers in charge. Good luck St.Blazey

On 29/05/2017 at 11:36, ex-chairman said:

Only time will tell 

Good luck to Stuart and Ryan,great to see younger managers with fresh ideas being given a chance. Its at times like this that these boys will need the full support of the social club and committee members. I for one will miss my yearly jaunt down to Blaise Park, a great club that will know doubt rise again