Cornwall Football Forum

Carlsberg South West Penisula West Division Prediction Table

Saw last year there was a prediction table for the south west premier division and was wondering if there would be one for the south west, west division? I used to love reading the predictions in a Friday night and compare them to the actual results on a Sunday! I think it would be a great idea and if Dave Deacin doesn't want to run it as I understand it would take up a lot of his time I would be happy to run it. Thoughts from people would be greatly appreciated!

On 7/7/2017 at 11:22, TheHoneyBadger said:

Saw last year there was a prediction table for the south west premier division and was wondering if there would be one for the south west, west division? I used to love reading the predictions in a Friday night and compare them to the actual results on a Sunday! I think it would be a great idea and if Dave Deacin doesn't want to run it as I understand it would take up a lot of his time I would be happy to run it. Thoughts from people would be greatly appreciated!

Always love some sort of prediction league. So I'd give this one a go along with the one Dave organises. All for a bit of fun and banter at the end of the day.

On 7/7/2017 at 11:22, TheHoneyBadger said:

By all means go for it :)

17 hours ago, Paul said:

I'm in. Make it as easy as possible. 3 points correct score. 1 point for correct result. Saturday fixtures only. Just a thought.

Very similar to what I was thinking, 3 points for correct score, 1 point for correct result. I would do every fixture as there will be a lot of midweek games at the start of the season

• 5 weeks later...
On 07/07/2017 at 11:22, TheHoneyBadger said:

You doing this TheHoneyBadger?

It was probably victim of a recent cull! 

So - is it worth trying to get off the ground or not? I'll start it off - someone can always take over. Same basis as the Prem Div one I do - 40 points for correct scoreline, 10 points for the correct result and predictions to be in at least an hour before the first game of the listed fixtures. And remember, it's a commitment for the season - for those who join, it''ll be good to keep going for the whole of the campaign and no dropping out after 3 weeks when you're bottom! :mellow:

What does everyone think?

Here's the link for it - click on below :