Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin v Wendron (Tues 7.30 KO)

Watched a very impressive Godolphin team tonight vs Wendron some really good players in the G ranks the Goalie is very good he doesnt hesitate he shouts the whole match and looks very good the no4 Baker looks really good will see when how good when hes up against Hobbs and Carter but he does look good thought Kayne Trevaskis was good and it was good to see him back in a G shirt .Onto the match Wendron played quite well just there final ball let them down like the Gs Shooting at goal where they missed some sitters in the 1st half and went in 2-0 up at half time from 2 tap ins from Phil Lowry and Kayne in the 2nd half it was the Tiago Soares show he was just brillinat and the Wendron defence couldnt deal with him i think he caused 2 own goals and also got on the goal sheet himself it was 5 - 0  when i left  with 5 mins to play  dissapointing crowd there tonight but nice evening for watching the footy . Well done Godolphin and also for Wendron for making it a entertaining game . Off to Bodmin tmmrw night poor Smokie will have to stayin the car for about 3 hours while i watch the match and get photos .MAN OF THE MATCH TONIGHT EASY TIAGO SOARES HE WAS JUST BRILLIANT LOVED HIS STEP OVERS

Convincing victory for Godolphin tonight scoring a lot of goals, 7/8 maybe. Really stepped it up in the second half playing some nice football. Only negative would be that Godolphin didn't make the most of set pieces with the height they have. Good result considering the players that didn't feature and are to come back in; Jamie Lowry, Kyle Brown, Aaron Dilley, Connor Jamison, Ollie Pinnell and Scott Flanagan.

On 18/07/2017 at 21:40, 100%cornish said:

Watched a very impressive Godolphin team tonight vs Wendron some really good players in the G ranks the Goalie is very good he doesnt hesitate he shouts the whole match and looks very good the no4 Baker looks really good will see when how good when hes up against Hobbs and Carter but he does look good thought Kayne Trevaskis was good and it was good to see him back in a G shirt .Onto the match Wendron played quite well just there final ball let them down like the Gs Shooting at goal where they missed some sitters in the 1st half and went in 2-0 up at half time from 2 tap ins from Phil Lowry and Kayne in the 2nd half it was the Tiago Soares show he was just brillinat and the Wendron defence couldnt deal with him i think he caused 2 own goals and also got on the goal sheet himself it was 5 - 0  when i left  with 5 mins to play  dissapointing crowd there tonight but nice evening for watching the footy . Well done Godolphin and also for Wendron for making it a entertaining game . Off to Bodmin tmmrw night poor Smokie will have to stayin the car for about 3 hours while i watch the match and get photos .MAN OF THE MATCH TONIGHT EASY TIAGO SOARES HE WAS JUST BRILLIANT LOVED HIS STEP OVERS

Its a real shame.that tiago has now left the G after last night. A step backwards if you ask me. 

21 minutes ago, Sticker Forever said:

Where has he gone CL? Watched him a few times for the County Youth last season, a bit inconsistent as with any youngster learning the game but no doubt about his ability.

He's in the latest transfers as going to Camelford, however he played for G last night and so I'm wondering if he has perhaps had a change of mind and returned! 

Hopefully someone from either club concerned can confirm either way.

The way he played last night I would say G would be wise to try and persuade him to either stay with them or return to them!