Cornwall Football Forum

Invitation to Big Al

Graham Medlin of Falmouth Town AFC would like to extend an invitation to Big Al to meet him at the clubhouse tomorrow, Monday 7th August at 6.30pm where he will answer any questions that he may have and to show the artists impression of the new ground.

If the time and date are inconvenient, then please get in touch to make alternative arrangements.

44 minutes ago, Quiet Man said:

Well, it would  appear that Big Al didn't  show up  or get in touch  to make  other arrangements  with  Graham  Medlin. Silence is  Golden, as the  song goes!

Pointless turning up as according to a prior posting I am being paid to stay away !

20 minutes ago, baldy said:

All mouth, no trousers.

Yes plenty of mouth and plenty of trousers !

Excuses all the time! 

You've had a public invitation from your club to attend the clubhouse and find out what's going on from the top man and you've declined. You never know once you get there the atmosphere may be very much more convivial than you imagine as Graham is a great guy who would treat you respectfully. 

If you don't make an effort now that the club has made the first move and essentially held out an olive branch to you, then I don't think can ever bad mouth Falmouth Town again here on this forum and be taken seriously. 

I hope you've got the courage to make the meeting happen and step away from your keyboard criticism. 

12 minutes ago, Tommy Matthews said:

Excuses all the time! 

You've had a public invitation from your club to attend the clubhouse and find out what's going on from the top man and you've declined. You never know once you get there the atmosphere may be very much more convivial than you imagine as Graham is a great guy who would treat you respectfully. 

If you don't make an effort now that the club has made the first move and essentially held out an olive branch to you, then I don't think can ever bad mouth Falmouth Town again here on this forum and be taken seriously. 

I hope you've got the courage to make the meeting happen and step away from your keyboard criticism. 

I understand that this forum is about comment and criticism. Everyone sees things from a different angle. Why do you propose to collect money to keep me away. I have watched football at BICKLAND MANY MORE YEARS THAN YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN THE CLUB. What you are saying then is that one should never criticise anything and you are always correct. Funny old world !