Cornwall Football Forum

FA Cup replays - Wednesday, 9th August 2017

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Commiserations to Exmouth & St.Austell last night, sounds like you guys gave it your all but didn't quite make it. Liam Eddie sent off again, that boy gets angry to quickly, maybe he should take up badminton or come have a game of Euchure with me, calm him down a bit :thumbsup:

Yes bad luck 2 both teams. Hope that wasn't an illegal approach Leeds

St Austell Lineup:

Chapman, Davies, Roberts, Giles, Chambers, Hart, Dingle, Reski, Tinsley, Eddy, Goldsworthy

Subs Wearne, Lean, Flack, Vincent

At some point - St Austell have to have a serious think about Liam's future. He is an outstanding player but time after time after time he completely looses it and gets Red cards. Sent off after 10 in a very winnable game for St Austell letting the whole club down. Also a very weak bench for such a big game - other than Wearne?

1 hour ago, mikec300 said:

Nice of the substitutes to feel wanted by your comment.

May read that way, but I would never intentionally disrespect a player for giving it a go, just a personal view that a club like St Austell should have 5 on the bench and all would be top quality proven Prem players - for an FA Cup match. 

32 minutes ago, Bobjfh said:

May read that way, but I would never intentionally disrespect a player for giving it a go, just a personal view that a club like St Austell should have 5 on the bench and all would be top quality proven Prem players - for an FA Cup match. 

I think it's ridiculous that they are playing in the FA Cup tie in what is still officially preseason. Players missing left right and centre. They played fantastically well last night in an away tie  and gave 100%. What amazes me is people are commenting on Saint Austell and haven't even seen them play this season. They are definitely a stronger squad than last season and when all the players are available and it will be very difficult to pick the sidewhen all the players are available and it will be very difficult to pick the side

1 hour ago, mockey jackson said:

St Austell now where near as strong in recent years probably finish 5th or 6th 

Mockey knows best !!!

1 hour ago, rocky170267 said:

I think it's ridiculous that they are playing in the FA Cup tie in what is still officially preseason. Players missing left right and centre. They played fantastically well last night in an away tie  and gave 100%. What amazes me is people are commenting on Saint Austell and haven't even seen them play this season. They are definitely a stronger squad than last season and when all the players are available and it will be very difficult to pick the sidewhen all the players are available and it will be very difficult to pick the side

Mockey knows best !!!

No just an opinion, also I have seen St Austell play this pre season, harteys dad knows best