Cornwall Football Forum

Lafs is back!

I think a change was required. Chappers can now concentrate on playing and hopefully Lafs will restore that certain something that has definitely been missing from the games I've seen this season.

In an ideal world Phil will take it back on permanently but if he just wants to keep his existing role then hopefully the good men in charge at Poltair will find the right man from somewhere....no idea who though!!

32 minutes ago, paul pearce said:

Good enough 2 walk into a team who finished higher in the league than St.Austell. Not in clubs plans. Hope they were told that. Well they know now. Let's see what happens

Like I said they are good players I was simply trying to answer your question. If they come back, then great !! 

Having watched St Austell a lot last season I feel they are a little weak in the midfield area. I think the lad Reski is a good player but they don't have a Shane Krac or Dan Sullivan there and with the departure of Ollie Brokenshire this has not helped their cause.Maybe Lafs will sort this area out. If Liam Eddy can stay on the pitch they have one of the best strikers in the league.

Let's hope that they do a better job than last time. 

The only reason that we decided to go back was because they couldn't get ANYONE so rather than the team go to shit and it would have done, I got Chappy & Kelv together and we went back. What a mistake that was 

Unfortunately there are 1 or 2 snakes from the committee that have decided to back stab us from day 1. Similar went on last season as well. These are meant to be so called mates as well. 

My love affair with the club is over and I'm bitterly disappointed and angry with things that have gone on behind our backs seeing as I've got them out of the shit by taking the job on 3 times when they couldn't get a manager.

There are some good people at the club and I wish them well, along with the players. The others, not so 

7 minutes ago, Nanks said:

The only reason that we decided to go back was because they couldn't get ANYONE so rather than the team go to shit and it would have done, I got Chappy & Kelv together and we went back. What a mistake that was 

Unfortunately there are 1 or 2 snakes from the committee that have decided to back stab us from day 1. Similar went on last season as well. These are meant to be so called mates as well. 

My love affair with the club is over and I'm bitterly disappointed and angry with things that have gone on behind our backs seeing as I've got them out of the shit by taking the job on 3 times when they couldn't get a manager.

There are some good people at the club and I wish them well, along with the players. The others, not so 

Hmmm, not the best job application I've ever seen!

2 hours ago, Nanks said:

Deary me, what a mess you have left Daniel, Not sure you'll get the job with those comments! Calm down son, 'Laffs the Saviour' has returned to save the day (again) I saw him earlier heading towards Poltair sprinting in his Superman costume ready to save the day! How come you got the tic tac but not Chippy?? Put your boots back on again, have a few games at Lostwithiel  :thumbsup:

On 15/08/2017 at 17:23, chico said:

Having watched St Austell a lot last season I feel they are a little weak in the midfield area. I think the lad Reski is a good player but they don't have a Shane Krac or Dan Sullivan there and with the departure of Ollie Brokenshire this has not helped their cause.Maybe Lafs will sort this area out. If Liam Eddy can stay on the pitch they have one of the best strikers in the league.

?????????.

On 15/08/2017 at 17:41, Nanks said:

Would you like a tissue Daniel! :(