Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin vs Exmouth

Hoping to get to the match this afternoon if i get back from St Austell in time got to pick my son up 1st who travels down every fortnight to see his son hope train is on time . Hope the G win today Exmouth lost a lot of players severl gone to join ex manager Richard Pears but they still got the Ace in there pack and ex Plymouth Argyle youngster Ben Steer but i think the G will win 2-1 lovely weather for footy watching .Everybody enjoy your footy watching big match with Bodmin vs Tavi think Leeds Utd will be dissapointed again at tthe final whistle Tavi just seem unbeatable at the moment and scoring goals for fun

Well not much u can say about the Gs performance they wouldnt of scored if they where still there next week they where very poor and Exmouth deserved there win and could of scored more if itwasnt for the G goalie dont know who he was he wasnt bad but i thought at fault with Exmouths 2nd goal where he stood still and the player just lobbed it over him into the goal .My man of the match goes to the 2 No4s Baker for the G and havnt got a clue who EXMOUTHS was and Ace High played well as well Be good when the G have all there players back from there holidays and injuries could be a long old season

4 hours ago, Cornish pasty said:

The G will come good once the Lowry's are back. That baker looks a solid player to me. As for the manager and that terrible suit that he was wearing on Saturday... That's something I never thought I would see at godolphin way, one word ... Tragic 

As the manager of Godolphin , I can honestly say I've never worn a suit to football. White shirt, black trousers, club tie. !!! Don't know who you were eyeing up. ?