Cornwall Football Forum

MOUSEHOLE AFC - The Endorsed Cup

Looks very impressive, far to advanced/superior for what we have to offer in Cornwall, well done Mousehole on getting such an attractive, high quality tournament. A great advert for football down in West Cornwall. I been informed Callum Elliot is taking the reigns next season, still relatively young & boosts a good footballing CV with Heart of Midlothian in Scottish Premier League, ( not talking minnows of Scottish football here! ) Any players wanting to develop down West Cornwall couldn't ask for a better leader/teacher. Good luck. 

2 hours ago, John Mead said:

I read the small print elsewhere: they're U18 teams apparently. Still be quality players no doubt!

How many will Mousehole try to sign if they are any good! 

Good luck to them going forward but as a Pz fan I would not have welcomed a merger.

I really like what Mousehole are doing, trying to bring some attraction to local football. Has Trungle got floodlights? have seen that the games start on the friday evening and although it should be fine, if we get some usual cornish "summer" weather, it could jeopardise what could be a fantastic tournament