Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin vs Perranporth

Went and had a look at the Godolphin pre season match against Perranporth last night and Perranporth where very good it was 3-2 to Perran when i left because it was a wet night , Godolphin had severel players missing last night but the defence was poor but the Perran no9 scored 2 really good goals the G GOALS 1 was scored by Callum Gadney and the other was a Og .My mom for The G was Ash Bradshaw and for Perran the no9 .Hope the G defence is better when the season starts up again when there 1st game comes around against Tavi the returning Mr Glynn Hobbs will have a field day i was told at Bodmin that Adam Carter had gone there as well but i have also been told he had gone to Plymouth Parkway we will see .Tavi is my tip for the title i think they will do a Parkway ,also think Plymouth Argyle will be up there challenging as well my top 3 are TAVI ,2 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ,3 BODMIN ,Sticker to go down and think Newquay will struggle as well.We are still waiting for the big announcement Leeds Utd had to announce about Bodmin maybe Its Steve Simmons has retired ,Darren GILBERT must have players lined up he never gets his teams wrong i bet Carter is back in the gold and black the time the season starts .Good luck to the G for the season will be there all winds and weather

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Went and had a look at the Godolphin pre season match against Perranporth last night and Perranporth where very good it was 3-2 to Perran when i left because it was a wet night , Godolphin had severel players missing last night but the defence was poor but the Perran no9 scored 2 really good goals the G GOALS 1 was scored by Callum Gadney and the other was a Og .My mom for The G was Ash Bradshaw and for Perran the no9 .Hope the G defence is better when the season starts up again when there 1st game comes around against Tavi the returning Mr Glynn Hobbs will have a field day i was told at Bodmin that Adam Carter had gone there as well but i have also been told he had gone to Plymouth Parkway we will see .Tavi is my tip for the title i think they will do a Parkway ,also think Plymouth Argyle will be up there challenging as well my top 3 are TAVI ,2 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ,3 BODMIN ,Sticker to go down and think Newquay will struggle as well.We are still waiting for the big announcement Leeds Utd had to announce about Bodmin maybe Its Steve Simmons has retired ,Darren GILBERT must have players lined up he never gets his teams wrong i bet Carter is back in the gold and black the time the season starts .Good luck to the G for the season will be there all winds and weather

We all know Leeds is full of _ _ _ _. I got better inside contacts than him. 2 weeks b4 start of the season so you would think these surprise players would be in place. I await a return comment from you know who