Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs Horsham

Watched the pre season friendly match between Newquay and Horsham and what a team Horsham are they played some tremendous football keeping the ball on the ground and went 1-0 up after about 30 seconds ,the goals soon flowed and it was 6-0 at half time only surprise was no more goals where scored in the 2nd half .The nearest Newquay came to scoring was by ex G player Alex Cole who hit the post with a great shot but that was it really the no2 for Horsham was my mom and for Newquay i have chosen Ollie Dart but there was no one that stood out and it could be a long season for Newquay i know the team they played today is in a higher league but Newquay where poor and they got no leader in there tem like last year when they had Danny O hagan there . Horsham brought quite a large group of travelling supporters down with them and they where a credit to there club  .Would liked to of had the team announced so i could put the names of the Horsham players in my photo album.Off to St Dennis tmmrw should be a cracker hope it doesnt piss down . Good Luck to Newquay in the season