Cornwall Football Forum

PRE SEASON FRIENDLY

Watched Godolphin take on Wadebridge this afternoon ,not a bad game thought the G played well  Phil Lowry was on top form and scored 2 or may of been 3 not score what final score was think it was 3 had to because the clutch has gone on my car and driving everywhere in 2nd gear until i have a new clutch next week .Wadebridges top scorer  Dan Jennings, was very poor today but Ollie Pinnel marked him right out of the game  ex g player Ben Williams ,was at the heart of the Wadebridge defence and had a very good game .My man of the match has to be Phil Lowry he was brilliant but lets see how good the G are tues night when Tavi come to town i think Mr GLYNN HOBBS will have a field day going for a 6-1 win for Tavi hope fully i will be wrong but they are a quality side also like to wish the Tavi manager Stuart Henderson,  all the best after his recovery from his stroke .Off to St Austell on Wed to watch them play Plymouth Argyle, think Argyle will have a strong side out hope car is fixed so i can get there .Just heard The G have ordered some planks of wood and nailsfrom JEWSONS to board the goals up to stop Tavi scoring tues night just as well give the leading goalscorer for the season now to Glynn Hobbs ,hes got no competition with Carter, and Annear, in different leagues now .See you tues G TRY AND KEEP THE SCORE DOWN