Cornwall Football Forum

Jamie Lowry signs for Plymouth Parkway.

1 hour ago, THE BALD ONE said:

I know some might say this is the wrong forum............... just interested in what the views are ?

100% Cornish will not be happy .

a shame you have to say "some might say this is the wrong forum" but sadly you're right. Parkway are the closest side to Cornwall in that league so im sure im not the only one with an interest so appreciate your post.

cracking signing, but like Nanks said, as long as hes injury free

33 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

I was under the impression this is only when G fixture's & Parkways are not on the same day, or if Parkway are in the deepest of Bristol playing, Jamie will stay with Godolphin & play locally ? Possibly I am wrong. Echo comments above, great signing if injury free. 

If that's true, then a strange signing. Class player who will strengthen squad and add leadership, but midfield is an area that  Parkway are well covered in and would have thought that other positions needed attention. Unless of course Ben Joyce is out long term.

3 hours ago, Hetty said:

Wrong Forum 

I used to agree with you, but now we have more and more morons who think it’s smart to post their precious messages on every sub-forum going. Frankly tedious, I usually give up long before I read them all and probably miss some interesting responses. 

This thread quite appropriate, it’s about Jamie Lowry, a SWPL player, more or less! 

43 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

I used to agree with you, but now we have more and more morons who think it’s smart to post their precious messages on every sub-forum going. Frankly tedious, I usually give up long before I read them all and probably miss some interesting responses. 

This thread quite appropriate, it’s about Jamie Lowry, a SWPL player, more or less! 

My Post was more in jest to be honest as the opening poster called it himself.  

As for the the actual subject of the post.  A good signing if he is going to be a full time member of the squad. 

If he is only going to play when godolphin fixtures don’t clash, I think it’s a bit desperate from a parkway point of view.  Time will tell. 

100% Cornish isnt happy but Jamie hardly ever plays due to injury but when he does play hes usually the best player on the pitch his passing is the best around but he ,has got to stay fit the G will miss him but they are going through a bad patch at the moment thank god they got a few weeks break so hopefully they will have  a stronger team to put out when they play next .I wouldnt be surpised if brother Phil joins Jamie at Parkway hes the striker cant blame him if he does not a bad way to earn a few extra £s its all about money in the league these days now .Good luck Jamie sure you will make a hell of difference to the Parkway team .Well done to Newquay on another win last night they are surely on the up

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

According to Tania on her twitter account .......Jamie is still @GodolphinAFC and will play for both clubs when he’s available for either @GodolphinAFC or @PlymouthPFC

hmm interesting, bit unsure on whats the point in that case then... if hes available on a saturday i assume he'd play for godolphin but seeing as that will clash with the majority of Parkway games, he'll only be able to play a handful of games max

56 minutes ago, SCFC said:

hmm interesting, bit unsure on whats the point in that case then... if hes available on a saturday i assume he'd play for godolphin but seeing as that will clash with the majority of Parkway games, he'll only be able to play a handful of games max

Or is it the other way round where he'll play for Parkway mainly and will play for Godolphin when he's not playing for Parkway? Just seems weird Parkway would announce him as a signing if he wasn't playing as a main team

9 minutes ago, gingerninja said:

Or is it the other way round where he'll play for Parkway mainly and will play for Godolphin when he's not playing for Parkway? Just seems weird Parkway would announce him as a signing if he wasn't playing as a main team

yeah thats very true, could be a case of wait and see as both clubs seem to think hes playing for them mainly and the other on the odd occasion