Bude Town 1-0 Plymstock United

Liskeard Athletic 3-0 Penzance

Plymouth Marjon 1-5 Mousehole

St Dennis 4-2 Bere Alston United

St.Blazey 0-2 Holsworthy

Wadebridge Town 1-5 Dobwalls

Wendron United 11-0 Ludgvan

DEVON PREMIER CUP, Quarter Final

Elmore   2-2    Torridgeside (Torridgeside win 4-2 on pens)

Off to watch Godophin vs Helston today hoping it will be a G win but Helston have some really good players and the boy from St Austell Alfie Flack is good and they got the very quiet goalie Barry Wyatt i have seen him play brilliant but awful as well .Sorry G im going for a 3-1 win to Helston .Looking forward to the game and not getting soaking wet and freezing cold like liast week .Come on G Army

Back from watching a dissapointing G display Helston dominated 1st half and went 1-0 up from a great Matt Bye shot ,2nd half bit better for the G Matt Sanders had a great Volley that just went past the post but it wasnt long before Helston went 2-0 up with there sub a youngster scoring with his 1st touch of the ball .It was good to see Scott Flannagan come on for the G and he made a difference but the G have no one who looks like scoring at the moment .Helston without severel players by the look of things 1of my fav players wasnt playing for Helston Hugh Howlett but they looked really good without him and the others the young No5 was really good and my mom for HELSTON goes to th blonde head no4 he stopped everything the G threw at him he was really good and for the G there mom i will giv to captain OLLIE PINNEL .Deserve 2-0 win to Helston a pretty 1 sided display .

Watched Newquay v Millbrook today. A bad game spoilt by a terrible referee. Possibly the worst Ref I have seen in the past few seasons at Mt Wise. The only positive was he was equally bad for both teams. I asked the referee assessor how do you assess such a game and he just smiled and just looked to the heavens. 

19 minutes ago, Fanfare said:

Very true. Good job they have two semi finals as their league form has been poor

I wonder what the faithful half dozen make of it. It was only a couple of months ago they were predicting a top three finish.

certainly another bad day at the office today !

22 minutes ago, Fanfare said:

Very true. Good job they have two semi finals as their league form has been poor

And they will not win either of these !

4 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

CAN ANYONE give me the Helston line up for todays match with the G they never give out the teams at Godolphin they need a tannoy system

GK - Barrie Wyatt, 2 - Kirk Davies, 3 - George Roberts, 4 - Ryan Beattie, 5 - Issac Dryburgh, 6 - Ryan Chinn, 7 - Al Williams, 8 - Matt Bye, 9 - Scott Beattie, 10 - Phil Cattran, 11 - Jamie Thirkle. Subs: 12 - Jake Flamank, 14 -  Keelan England

A good point for Bodmin at Saltash who to be fair should of been out of sight at Halftime. However credit to Bodmin side for staying in the game & getting a point. 

Also well done to my second favourite team Liskeard, who now look well on course to take the Championship & finish as deserved Champions after blowing away Penzance with ease  yesterday at Lux Park 3-0. After speaking to a couple Liskeard player's at the petrol station they were disappointed not to of scored at least 5/6 goals . 

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

A good point for Bodmin at Saltash who to be fair should of been out of sight at Halftime. However credit to Bodmin side for staying in the game & getting a point. 

Also well done to my second favourite team Liskeard, who now look well on course to take the Championship & finish as deserved Champions after blowing away Penzance with ease  yesterday at Lux Park 3-0. After speaking to a couple Liskeard player's at the petrol station they were disappointed not to of scored at least 5/6 goals . 

Can somebody post the Bodmin line up please? Genuinely have no idea who plays for them currently, they never update their website or post anything on Twitter.

20 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

MTC--- Have Exmouth applied for Westerm League (step5) ?  If so will third spot meet the qualification rules, depending  if Tavistock have made an application also.

Yep Town have applied . As I see it Town need to come in the top Two . If they come 2nd, they could get promotion IF they are one of the Nine clubs in the country with the highest points ratio to games played. I`m not sure if Argyle reserves were to finish in the top two how that effects things( ie town finishing 3rd.) On a side note Town Reserves have also applied to enter Step 6 if the first team go up . UTT

Town 3 Callington 0 

Another decent game yesterday with Town coming out on top. Callington are a decent team who on another day could have won this game. Town against the run of play took the lead from a breakaway which the The Callington Manager described as F@@@@@g offside many times. This kicked town on to the front foot scoring twice more in 10 minutes (Denny, High and Lever with the goals) . Callington started the second half minus the Manager as he had been sent off at halftime due to further discussions with the ref over the first goal I presume  . Callington started the second half brightly and should have had a couple of goals . They hit the post from a penalty and a lad missed the target from 6 yards with only the keeper to beat.  A good day for Town and a decent 151 at the game ,which is good considering City were at home as  well . Onwards to Falmouth now . 

1 hour ago, MTC said:

Yep Town have applied . As I see it Town need to come in the top Two . If they come 2nd, they could get promotion IF they are one of the Nine clubs in the country with the highest points ratio to games played. I`m not sure if Argyle reserves were to finish in the top two how that effects things( ie town finishing 3rd.) On a side note Town Reserves have also applied to enter Step 6 if the first team go up . UTT

Town 3 Callington 0 

Another decent game yesterday with Town coming out on top. Callington are a decent team who on another day could have won this game. Town against the run of play took the lead from a breakaway which the The Callington Manager described as F@@@@@g offside many times. This kicked town on to the front foot scoring twice more in 10 minutes (Denny, High and Lever with the goals) . Callington started the second half minus the Manager as he had been sent off at halftime due to further discussions with the ref over the first goal I presume  . Callington started the second half brightly and should have had a couple of goals . They hit the post from a penalty and a lad missed the target from 6 yards with only the keeper to beat.  A good day for Town and a decent 151 at the game ,which is good considering City were at home as  well . Onwards to Falmouth now . 

You will have very little problem at.Falmouth!

Enjoyed the game at Southern Road yesterday and after the 90 minutes were up, was nice to see Town sitting on top of the league.

They didn’t have it all their own way though as Callington played by far the better football in the first 20-25 minutes knocking the ball around neatly causing Exmouth problems.

It was Exmouth however who opened the scoring first, although it came In a dubious manner as had the officials done their jobs properly (referee and both linesman were very poor all game) the goal probably wouldn’t have stood due to a clear offside but credit to Exmouth who played to the whistle and subsequently scored much to the anger of the Callington players and Management team. This seem to knock Callington for six and Exmouth scored two further goals  in the space of 6 minutes from set piece situations thanks to not only great deliveries from Ben Steer but also finished well with two powerful headers from Ace High giving the Callington GK no chance which effectively put the game to bed to go 3-0 up.

Callington though to their credit didn’t give up and again played some decent football in the second half with Exmouth just really going through the motions and only registered 1 shot in the half. Callingtons luck was summed up on 71 minutes when they awarded a penalty which subsequently hit the post.

My man of the match was Ben Steer whose delivery all day from wide positions was always on the money.

12 hours ago, leedsunited said:

A little bit sad to c the demise of Bodmin apart from the 2 centre halfs (they were very good) and a couple of midfielders they r a very average side. Glynn Hobbs made a token appearance seemed very unfit and a bit out of shape. As u said Saltash really should have been out of sight by halftime but all in all a fair result in the end

5 hours ago, herbie777 said:

A little bit sad to c the demise of Bodmin apart from the 2 centre halfs (they were very good) and a couple of midfielders they r a very average side. Glynn Hobbs made a token appearance seemed very unfit and a bit out of shape. As u said Saltash really should have been out of sight by halftime but all in all a fair result in the end

That was so very nearly a compliment suggesting a draw was a fair result !