Dobwalls 0-2 Plymouth Marjon
Liskeard Athletic 2-1 Plymstock United
Ludgvan 0-3 St Dennis
Penzance 1-1 Holsworthy
Wadebridge Town 1-1 Bere Alston United
Wendron United 1-1 St.Blazey

WALTER C PARSON CUP, Quarter Final
Elburton Villa   1-0   Mousehole (aet)

Took a trip to Sticker this afternoon expecting Sticker to get hammered vs  table toppers Exmouth and it loked like it was going to be when Ace HIGH got a tap in to put Exmouth 1-0 up and Jordan Harris put them 2-0 up and they looked like they where going to score a bucketfull ,but Stickers Joel Ccocking pulled a soft goal back after the Exmouth defence got in a real  mess ,Exmouth continued to attack and got a 3rd didnt see who got it was talking to the supporters it was lovely going there people so friendly met Sticker Forever young Mark Rappo ,and SMOKIE , had so much fuss made over him today evn by Exmouth sub Luke Durham who thought he was lovely .Sticker is such a friendly club run by lovely people and its just so nice to go there and  meet so many lovely people ,and the team do run there hearts out for the club but i did get the impression today Exmouth never got into top gear .My man of the match for Sticker Joel Cocking, and for Exmouth a real class act Aaran Denny ,what a player they are a good team i will miss seeing them play when the new league starts next season miss seeing class teams .Good luck to Sticker for the rest of the season and i think Exmouth will be worthy champions after Saltash beat a strong Plymouth Argyle res team today who had 6 1st team players in there team .Thankyou Sticker football Club for being so friendly to me and my old dog .

Good to see you and Smokie both looking well Steve. Yeah agree mate, Sticker always a nice place to go and watch a game, great club these days with a warm welcome. I thought the same when Exmouth went 2-0 up first 15 minutes but thought Sticker battled well and Avers in goal made some great saves, brilliant hands and positioning still. Nice finish from Joel from a narrow angle, thought they deserved that for their efforts. Glad there’s no relegation etc this season, hopefully Sticker can regroup in the summer and have a better season next time. Bloody freezing 2nd half though Steve, sat in the car with JP last 25 minutes willing Utd to score a winner, which they did!!! Great to see the legend Mr Graham Nicholls looking so well after his recent heart attack. What would Sticker give for a goalscorer like that these days!!! 👍👌

Good to see you and JP also Mark you say Graham Nicholls was a great goalscorer but you wasnt too bad yourself and Sticker would love to have you in there side just a pity Martin Duff and Jack Bowyer where still not in the side you never know they may even be back at Sticker next season i heard this afternoon Jack Bowyer is not very happy at Falmouth . We left 15mins from the end like you said it was freezing and it was down on the way back to Newquay .Hope to see you at a ground again soon Mark who knows Easter Monday final maybe at Newquay this year got to be a St Austell vs Saltash final that would be good .Take Care and lookafter your knees mine  are bloody agony but got to keep smiling Have a good weekend supporters everywhere and batten down the hatches FREYA is on the way

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Good to see you and JP also Mark you say Graham Nicholls was a great goalscorer but you wasnt too bad yourself and Sticker would love to have you in there side just a pity Martin Duff and Jack Bowyer where still not in the side you never know they may even be back at Sticker next season i heard this afternoon Jack Bowyer is not very happy at Falmouth . We left 15mins from the end like you said it was freezing and it was down on the way back to Newquay .Hope to see you at a ground again soon Mark who knows Easter Monday final maybe at Newquay this year got to be a St Austell vs Saltash final that would be good .Take Care and lookafter your knees mine  are bloody agony but got to keep smiling Have a good weekend supporters everywhere and batten down the hatches FREYA is on the way

Add this to your rumours,"Cornish"

JP-would that be  my life long friend John Peters?

payslips 731.jpg

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

This is how rumours start. Well done Mike!

9 hours ago, Plumb crazy said:

I see another loss for Porthleven today. Heard today at football that the management have lost the changing room. Not paying players and people not turning up for training. Shame to see as they always say that they want to be up with the big boys

What's gone wrong down there Plumb Crazy?? Sounds a mess. A great Shame as Porthleven have a nice set up, they were doing ok up until a month ago, where they seem now to of lost everything, including at Bude yesterday. Is Tornado still collecting his big buck's or has that to now stopped now they are playing for no silverware? Danny O had left Bodmin because he was promised a 'package' to good to turn down but that only lasted two weeks as they let him down as well. 

5 hours ago, leedsunited said:

What's gone wrong down there Plumb Crazy?? Sounds a mess. A great Shame as Porthleven have a nice set up, they were doing ok up until a month ago, where they seem now to of lost everything, including at Bude yesterday. Is Tornado still collecting his big buck's or has that to now stopped now they are playing for no silverware? Danny O had left Bodmin because he was promised a 'package' to good to turn down but that only lasted two weeks as they let him down as well. 

Looks like their knight in shining armour might be tempted back yet again to manage  - will that be the third time or the fourth???

What's all this I hear about saltash and argyle yesterday? Argyle not playing the game properly not even trying? Argyle not warming up beside the pitch like asked 3 times, and only 4 players staying for food after the game . Absolutely disgusting from a so called big club. I'm no fan of argyle in the SWPL but apparently they are "good" for the league 

I am writing about the abuse Exmouth player Jordan Harris had from one of his own supporters yesterday at Sticker  ,he was called every name under the sun hes lucky Jordan didnt do a Cantona and drop kicked him into touch i have never heard so much abuse at a game before directed at 1 of your own players ,i thought JORDAN HARRIS played well but this bloke near me said he was lazy not fit to wear a Exmouth shirt  and was told hes rubbish this bloke should be ashamed of himself because Jordan Harris goals have helped them get to the top and didnt he destroy Plymouth Argyle Reserves single handed .I was just saying about Jack Bowyer wasnt happy at Falmouth this old boy told me that .Even i know who the knight in shining armour is hes like a YO YO  .Looking forward to Tuesday cup match here in Newquay St Austell vs Falmouth should be a good game and a easy St Austell win because i expect Jordan Annear will be playing for Plymouth Parkway on Wednesday night and Jack Bowyer will be unavailable i expect so its got to be a St Austell win for me

44 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

I am writing about the abuse Exmouth player Jordan Harris had from one of his own supporters yesterday at Sticker  ,he was called every name under the sun hes lucky Jordan didnt do a Cantona and drop kicked him into touch i have never heard so much abuse at a game before directed at 1 of your own players ,i thought JORDAN HARRIS played well but this bloke near me said he was lazy not fit to wear a Exmouth shirt  and was told hes rubbish this bloke should be ashamed of himself because Jordan Harris goals have helped them get to the top and didnt he destroy Plymouth Argyle Reserves single handed .I was just saying about Jack Bowyer wasnt happy at Falmouth this old boy told me that .Even i know who the knight in shining armour is hes like a YO YO  .Looking forward to Tuesday cup match here in Newquay St Austell vs Falmouth should be a good game and a easy St Austell win because i expect Jordan Annear will be playing for Plymouth Parkway on Wednesday night and Jack Bowyer will be unavailable i expect so its got to be a St Austell win for me

Yes and a big win at that!

3 hours ago, Footballlover442 said:

What's all this I hear about saltash and argyle yesterday? Argyle not playing the game properly not even trying? Argyle not warming up beside the pitch like asked 3 times, and only 4 players staying for food after the game . Absolutely disgusting from a so called big club. I'm no fan of argyle in the SWPL but apparently they are "good" for the league 

Must be something to do with Plymouth. When St Austell beat parkway in the cup only about 4 came in , the rest sat in the bus , including the manager 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 hours ago, Tribute said:

Must be something to do with Plymouth. When St Austell beat parkway in the cup only about 4 came in , the rest sat in the bus , including the manager 🤷🏼‍♂️

I remember it well 😂, was under different circumstances they had said things they would later regret. Poor from argyle however being the professional club and all. They just lack class and appreciation for the hard work out in by volunteers

4 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

I didnt go to the game yesterday ,but I have been informed it was his old fella who was giving some constructive advise. Jordan has been a great signing for Town and is well liked (As all of the players and Staff are) by the MTC who do travel with the players occasionally.UTT

Another entertaining game @ Callington yesterday.

Both teams started well but it was Helston who took the lead on 13 minutes when a shot from 18 yards was well saved only for the Helston winger to react quickest and tap home from 5 yards. Callington then fell apart in the space of 7 minutes although were dealt some bad luck as the referee for both the 2nd and 3rd goal seemed to miss two blatant fouls from which the resulting free-kicks both ended up assisting both goals.

Helston then owe huge thanks to their GK who made two very smart saves (the 2nd save was something special to say the least) but he could do nothing about the Calllington goal, albeit in different circumstances as the ball flew in to the top left corner direct from a corner just before the half hour mark.

The second half was again an even encounter with both teams trying to play football on a difficult surface.

Helston then put the game to bed on 75 minutes when the Helston number 9 heading home in spectacular fashion from a free-kick.

On another day the game could have finished 6-6 but credit to Helston whose took their chances when it mattered.

MOM was in no doubt the Helston number 9 whose height, build and pace was hard to handle for any CB and he was a menace from start to finish.

18 hours ago, teflon123 said:

Another entertaining game @ Callington yesterday.

Both teams started well but it was Helston who took the lead on 13 minutes when a shot from 18 yards was well saved only for the Helston winger to react quickest and tap home from 5 yards. Callington then fell apart in the space of 7 minutes although were dealt some bad luck as the referee for both the 2nd and 3rd goal seemed to miss two blatant fouls from which the resulting free-kicks both ended up assisting both goals.

Helston then owe huge thanks to their GK who made two very smart saves (the 2nd save was something special to say the least) but he could do nothing about the Calllington goal, albeit in different circumstances as the ball flew in to the top left corner direct from a corner just before the half hour mark.

The second half was again an even encounter with both teams trying to play football on a difficult surface.

Helston then put the game to bed on 75 minutes when the Helston number 9 heading home in spectacular fashion from a free-kick.

On another day the game could have finished 6-6 but credit to Helston whose took their chances when it mattered.

MOM was in no doubt the Helston number 9 whose height, build and pace was hard to handle for any CB and he was a menace from start to finish.

Some would say You'l  never beat eeee !