Cornwall Football Forum

Krac signing for Taunton

sportsman10

33 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

I'd be grateful if anybody could explain the suspension rules. Remember earlier in the season that Mike Smith turned out for Tiverton whilst serving a 3 match ban received while playing for Parkway, are you only suspended at a certain level?

Buggered if I know WOTP, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow mate. I have a breakfast date with the Bald One before having to endure his breakfast burps on the coach😣

2 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

I'd be grateful if anybody could explain the suspension rules. Remember earlier in the season that Mike Smith turned out for Tiverton whilst serving a 3 match ban received while playing for Parkway, are you only suspended at a certain level?

If you are suspended from football for on field offences playing in step 5,6,7 a player can play in step 4 and above. If you are suspended whilst playing in step 4 and above the player can play in step 5 and below. If you remember there was a bit of a 'who ha' when argyle took advantage of this and played a suspended player in the SWPL. But like it or not that is the rule - or as close as i am going to get. So if a suspended player is out, say for four matches, he can still maintain his fitness and help others.😂

27 minutes ago, Home Waters said:

If you are suspended from football for on field offences playing in step 5,6,7 a player can play in step 4 and above. If you are suspended whilst playing in step 4 and above the player can play in step 5 and below. If you remember there was a bit of a 'who ha' when argyle took advantage of this and played a suspended player in the SWPL. But like it or not that is the rule - or as close as i am going to get. So if a suspended player is out, say for four matches, he can still maintain his fitness and help others.😂

Thanks Home Waters. Don't agree with it  , to me, if you're suspended you're suspended. But the rules are the rules.

2 hours ago, Home Waters said:

Totally ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

:wacko:

I will save some breakfast loving for you to  mate. 

18 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

I notice shane krac  just signed   for Taunton  On duel registration.  

With a few games left and both parkway and Taunton both throwing everything at winning their  leagues is that a wise thing for parkway to agree too ?? 

I would like to think that he supports his team from the dug out in our run in !