Waldon Athletic P-P Elmore FC 

DIVISION ONE WEST 
Dobwalls 1-3 Wadebridge Town 
Liskeard Athletic 2-0 Holsworthy 
Mousehole 6-0 Plymouth Marjon 
Plymstock United 5-4 Porthleven 
Wendron United 5-0 Penzance

21 hours ago, MTC said:

Its Trains Taxi Ferry and buses to Torpoint for another Cornish awayday. Looking forward to it .

Exmouth will certainly be one of the better supported visitors at Bolitho next season (still hoping that Parkway won't be playing Western League football though).

Watched Newquay vs Elburton this afternoon 1st Half was awful not much action in either goal mouths , 2 nd half was a little bit better with Newquay having the better chances with Jack Bray Evans hitting the Elburton post when he should of scored with only the goalie to beat .The game was heading for a boring 0-0 draw when super sub Glen Squire came on and scored with his 2nd touch a nice header into the corner of the net .This match was like watching th G with so many ex players in the Newquay team the defence  had 4 ex G players and in midfield Ash Bradshaw who i thought had a brilliant game .Elburton where really poor and didnt cause Newquay goalie Dan Peters any problems all afternoon . My mom for NEWQUAY JACK BRAY EVANS who is real class  but is rather greedy on the ball but a great player ,my  mom for Elburton there no11 who was really skillful  Elburton had a player sent off thought that was a real harsh decison by the ref seeing he had played the advantage i suppose 1-0 to Newquay is the right result but this game had 0-0 written all over it .It was very poor

Newquay match. You should have bee at the Clubhouse end, Steve. Nqy hit the woodwork 3 times, plus 2 great saves from the keeper and 1 kicked off the line, all in the 1st half. Thought it wasn’t going to be our day but 1 was always going to be enough. I think Cam Turner got the official mom. EV goalie did very well.

Torpoint Athletic 1-2 Exmouth Town 

Att: 143

Torpoint Scorer: Lee Bevan 54

Exmouth Scorers: Jordan Harris 4, Ace High 60

Torpoint made a real game of it this afternoon against their top of the league visitors with a great match at The Mill.

The visitors scored on the 4th minute when Aaron Denny set up Jordan Harris to tap home.

The hosts then held back Exmouth with some great defending and a couple of decent chances from Luke Cloke.

Lee Bevan then scored from the spot ten minutes after the restart before Gary Hird was brought down in the area.

On the hour mark, Ace High (I love that name!) Scored which was the winner from pin point header after a great cross in.

For the last half an hour of the game, ebbed and flowed with both sides having chances and defended excellently, a good advert for the SWPL Premier Division.

Also I must say, great support from the 30 Exmouth Town fans,  they got a train, taxi and the ferry to the match today!

See I still write reports even though we loose!!!

The Windmill on the Shirt 

Robbie (Fingers) Morris 

15 minutes ago, The Windmill On The Shirt said:

Torpoint Athletic 1-2 Exmouth Town 

Att: 143

Torpoint Scorer: Lee Bevan 54

Exmouth Scorers: Jordan Harris 4, Ace High 60

Torpoint made a real game of it this afternoon against their top of the league visitors with a great match at The Mill.

The visitors scored on the 4th minute when Aaron Denny set up Jordan Harris to tap home.

The hosts then held back Exmouth with some great defending and a couple of decent chances from Luke Cloke.

Lee Bevan then scored from the spot ten minutes after the restart before Gary Hird was brought down in the area.

On the hour mark, Ace High (I love that name!) Scored which was the winner from pin point header after a great cross in.

For the last half an hour of the game, ebbed and flowed with both sides having chances and defended excellently, a good advert for the SWPL Premier Division.

Also I must say, great support from the 30 Exmouth Town fans,  they got a train, taxi and the ferry to the match today!

See I still write reports even though we loose!!!

The Windmill on the Shirt 

Robbie (Fingers) Morris 

Even lose!

16 hours ago, Whistle Blower said:

Even lose!

Another tough game for Town . A great 3 points keeping the pressure on Tavistock nicely . (Yep they scored 9 but still only get 3 points!)

The ref must have booked 8 players in a game that wasn`t bad natured at all?

We had a great trip ,Trains, Taxi, Ferry only cost us £12 each ,not been to Torpoint FC before, a really good set up and the clubhouse was great . 

Only two league games to go and only one trip over the boarder left . Its going to be a close finish UTT.

i counted 5 ex Godolphin players the back four had 4 ex  G players playing in DART,COLE ,TILLSON , DILLEY ,AND ASH BRADSHAW IN MIDFIELD  DIDNT KNOW HARRY DOWNING WAS EX G GODFATHER HE WAS EX PLYMOUTH ARGYLE  and i have been watching Newquay play for over 50 years and i have never seen Harry play there until last couple of seasons and i pretty know who played for Newquay over the years

VILLA: 1.Jack Dixon, 12.Shaun Corben (17.Kevin Yetton), 3.Ross Hamilton, 4.Lewis Chrimes, 5.Matt Thackeray, 6.Ryan Lowton, 7.Sam Carter, 8.Jordan Rundle, 9.Kirk Smith, 10.Robbie Mann (16.Sam Tattersall), 11.Josh Tattersall

I though game was going to end 0-0 as well but Newquay took there chance... late dismissal we also thought was harsh as advantage was played with player getting a clear shot off... didn't make any difference to the score... I thought Newquay young left side wing back (no.16) did a great job in stopping attacks down that side when he came on... thank you Newquay for your hospitality and see you again soon 👍🏻

Saltash very impressive yesterday and 2-0 doesn’t do them justice. Bodmin poor on the day.

Saltash must be quietly confident of returning both League and Cornwall Senior Cups back to Kimberley.

Squad is deep in strength and would fancy doing the double over Falmouth.

1 hour ago, teflon123 said:

Saltash very impressive yesterday and 2-0 doesn’t do them justice. Bodmin poor on the day.

Saltash must be quietly confident of returning both League and Cornwall Senior Cups back to Kimberley.

Will easily do the double over Falmouth and will have a very rewarding season.

3 hours ago, teflon123 said:

It's one win each with two to play

11 hours ago, MTC said:

Another tough game for Town . A great 3 points keeping the pressure on Tavistock nicely . (Yep they scored 9 but still only get 3 points!)

The ref must have booked 8 players in a game that wasn`t bad natured at all?

We had a great trip ,Trains, Taxi, Ferry only cost us £12 each ,not been to Torpoint FC before, a really good set up and the clubhouse was great . 

Only two league games to go and only one trip over the boarder left . Its going to be a close finish UTT.

Thanks MTC for your kind comments about our club, did you manage to pick up a programme?

I did The stats from today’s game and Exmouth had 6 yellow cards and Torpoint 2 yellow cards so 8 in total.

On 07/04/2019 at 20:37, Mike Odgers said:

Should that be 5 pots?

Parkway---W.League-W.League Cup- St.Lukes Bowl

Falmouth--CSenior  cup- SWPL (WCP) Cup

Yep your right they beat Cully in the St Lukes I was there and forget Doh!

22 hours ago, The Windmill On The Shirt said:

Thanks MTC for your kind comments about our club, did you manage to pick up a programme?

I did The stats from today’s game and Exmouth had 6 yellow cards and Torpoint 2 yellow cards so 8 in total.

Yep, managed to get the program home as well , Unbelievable really as I didn`t get in until midnight (Hic).

Yep thought it was eight  BOOKINGS again, unbelievable as it wasn`t that sort of game.   UTT

On 07/04/2019 at 23:15, The Windmill On The Shirt said:

Big fine coming Exmouth’s way from DCFA