Cornwall Football Forum

Video Highlights: Bodmin Town v AFC Helston

Wow, that doesn't look good at all for Bodmin.  Their number 6, the little lad look like he was back in the playground trying to get his ball back from the big boys. And who was their goal keeper, looked poor and also looked fat.  I know historically their best keeper has been a big lad (Kevin Miller) but he was always a top keeper, the keeper on the weekend looked big and was poor.  Very worrying for Bodmin, take nothing away from Helston though, the youngsters seemed to thrive at Priory park there. Could this be Darrens last season?  I would have thought that result hasn't done too much to boost his morale.  Even their goal was given to them by Helston.  Maybe it's time for leedsunited to step up take control.

Grant Fisher has previously played for Exmouth Town and possibly Buckland. Another south Devon boy. 

0-4 down after 26 minutes and 1-4 at half time that's terrible but Helston had a bit of luck. Great performance from them. Sounded very quiet at the Priory!

58 minutes ago, Fanfare said:

Grant Fisher has previously played for Exmouth Town and possibly Buckland. Another south Devon boy. 

0-4 down after 26 minutes and 1-4 at half time that's terrible but Helston had a bit of luck. Great performance from them. Sounded very quiet at the Priory!

Pretty sure that Grant Fisher manages Buckland ladies. How many goalkeepers have Bodmin used this season? 

On 15/04/2019 at 09:38, secretscout said:

Wow, that doesn't look good at all for Bodmin.  Their number 6, the little lad look like he was back in the playground trying to get his ball back from the big boys. And who was their goal keeper, looked poor and also looked fat.  I know historically their best keeper has been a big lad (Kevin Miller) but he was always a top keeper, the keeper on the weekend looked big and was poor.  Very worrying for Bodmin, take nothing away from Helston though, the youngsters seemed to thrive at Priory park there. Could this be Darrens last season?  I would have thought that result hasn't done too much to boost his morale.  Even their goal was given to them by Helston.  Maybe it's time for leedsunited to step up take control.

Just the keeper? about 50% of Bodmin's side looked like they were carry xmas weight still. 

They are an absolute shadow of the dominating side of the last few years. Getting rid of a good second team is certainly biting them in the arse now isn't it. They are not a scalp for anyone to beat in this current state.