PREMIER DIVISION

Launceston   2-1   Sticker

Plymouth Argyle Reserves   5-1   Godolphin Atlantic 

Tavistock   4-0   Helston Athletic

DIVISION ONE EAST

Honiton Town   1-4   Bovey Tracey

Liverton United   2-6   Torridgeside AFC

Stoke Gabriel   4-0   Ilfracombe Town

I watched the Launceston v Sticker game where both sides gave 100% even though there result could not effect anything.But what is the case in many games i have watched in this league the officals dont know the Laws off the game which makes thinks frustrating and i feel for the players result was 2-1 too the home side

3 minutes ago, oliveoil said:

I watched the Launceston v Sticker game where both sides gave 100% even though there result could not effect anything.But what is the case in many games i have watched in this league the officals dont know the Laws off the game which makes thinks frustrating and i feel for the players result was 2-1 too the home side

What laws of the game did they not know? 

the linesman on the changing room side of pitch flaged offside twice before the offending player had got anywhere near touching the ball and on a 3rd time he flaged and the defender got too the ball before the offside player the defender cleared it then the ball was given back to the defending side too restart.A attacking player questioned that the player is offside when he touches the ball A LAW I THINK IS NOT RIGHT MYSELF but if it is there the linesman should be using this law.A attacking player questioned this 3 rd mistake from the linesman and the ref told him too shut up

9 hours ago, oliveoil said:

the linesman on the changing room side of pitch flaged offside twice before the offending player had got anywhere near touching the ball and on a 3rd time he flaged and the defender got too the ball before the offside player the defender cleared it then the ball was given back to the defending side too restart.A attacking player questioned that the player is offside when he touches the ball A LAW I THINK IS NOT RIGHT MYSELF but if it is there the linesman should be using this law.A attacking player questioned this 3 rd mistake from the linesman and the ref told him too shut up

Incorrect in your assumption. The Law was correctly applied, according to your report.

No, I wasn't there. 

11 hours ago, oliveoil said:

The interpretation of when a player is offside is not applied consistently but it relies on opinions about whether the player is intending to play the ball or interfere with an opponent. However, I think the resultant free-kick is nearly always given in the wrong place! It should be given from where the offending player is adjudged to have become "active" and not from where he was originally in an offside position. This then complies with the fact that a player can be adjudged to be offside in his own half if he challenges for the ball, having started the movement from an offside position in the attacking half.