Cullompton Rangers          1-5         Bovey Tracey

Dartmouth AFC                  1-1         Brixham

Holsworthy                        2-1         Torrington AFC

Newton Abbot Spurs         3-0         Stoke Gabriel

Plymouth Marjons             0-5         Millbrook

KITCHEN KIT PENINSULA PREMIER WEST

Camelford                          3-0         Dobwalls

Liskeard Athletic                3-3         Callington Town

Callington where better in big spells of the game very young side but tonight looked like they  had something to prove.Callington managers information and instructions where spot on Callington also has a pen saved and also had a player sin bin. Liskeard where out worked. 

Been a lot of bad stuff said about Callington but seems to me know matter where  they finish they will be better for it good young side that will learn. They have never been a big side since they got promoted years ago and struggle with the higher league. 

Camelford 3 v 0 Dobwalls

Camelford started the game with 4 regular starters on the bench and a few positional changes. 

Dobwalls started the first half full of energy, with pressing and competing for everything, but offered little direct threat on goal, lots of long balls amounting to little. Camelford seemed to be trying and in phases stringing some decent passes but not quite ‘clicking’. Luke in the Camels goal did pull off an outstanding save from a free kick and his heroics were mirrored shortly afterwards by the Dobwalls keeper. A decisive moment came not long before half time when Charlie scored a screamer from 25 yds on the right into the top left corner of the net, the Dobwalls keeper having no chance.  1-0 HT

A few words from Reg at half time and a couple of changes worked as the Camels looked a different team in the second half. Controlling the midfield, solid at the back and dangerous going forward - Dobwalls stuck to their game plan and as a team who came back from behind in their previous 3 games could not be under estimated. However, several of the Dobwalls players and dug out seemed to become increasingly dissatisfied with decisions going against them (to be honest their front players were continually offside and at the back they could not hold a firm line). The level of moaning / dissent increased and Dobwalls appeared more focussed on the officials than the game. 

Game was settled with a clinical break by Ed who was adjudged to be fouled in the area and penalty awarded, which he converted. Dobwalls did not believe it to be in the area or a foul and ended up losing a player for 10 minutes dissent. Shortly afterwards Ed played a lovely ball through for Josh who tapped in past the valiant keeper. 3-0 and final score but Camelford could have scored another 3/4 goals but for great keeping and last ditch tackles. Jack on the right was really unlucky not to net at least two  

Camelford were worthy winners - we all have games were the ‘rub’ goes against us but personally I thought the decisions were correct and some players perhaps need to maintain focus - a view shared by some of their supporters. 

Some nice folk at Dobwalls and a team who will gain plenty of points. Also doing a fantastic job rebuilding after their fire. Hope the lad who dislocated his shoulder makes a speedy recovery  

I thought the officials had a reasonable game - the ref came across to many as ‘arrogant’ but I can’t disagree with his decisions - perhaps a bit stronger on dealing with the dissent may have helped. The two assistant refs again did a reasonable job and the decisions I saw I thought were right - sorry Dobwalls. 

Onwards to Saturday against Porthleven (thanks Phil for the two August Saturday games being away to Mousehole and Porthleven🚗🚗)