Cornwall Football Forum

Steve Massey and Stu Giles' speak to Cameron Weldon

14 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Did you get a chance to speak to Mass after Saturday's defeat against Falmouth ?? I haven't seen any footage if there is any out there ?? 

Did you get a chance to speak to Mass after Saturday's defeat against Falmouth ?? I haven't seen any footage if there is any out there ?? 

No! Steve spoke with Peter Richmond on Radio Cornwall but for some reason it didn’t go to air. I hope that in interviewing Westie after the game, Piran Films has demonstrated a certain measure of independence as well as  the even handed ness of Helston Athletic FC. Would Ashes TV and other clubs who film their games done the same?

From what I can see as an outsider, the difference between yourselves and Ashes Tv is that you are an independent media company being paid to film games for a club.

Where as Ashes TV are a volunteer run project from inside a club. Id suggest that Ashes TV don’t have to be independent as it’s a club Channel so there will be an element of propaganda involved.