Cornwall Football Forum

Results - WEDNESDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2019

WEDNESDAY 13 NOVEMBER

FA VASE, 2nd Round

Bridgwater Town     2-0     Saltash United (aet, 0-0 at 90 mins)

KITCHEN KIT PENINSULA LEAGUE

WALTER C PARSON LEAGUE CUP,  2nd Rd

Dartmouth         P-P    Ivybridge Town

Godolphin Atlantic    1-11     Falmouth Town

Millbrook            P-P     Liskeard Athletic

Well not a lot i can really say about that hammering given to the G by a fine Falmouth team who completly outplayed the G and there finishing was clinical ,i arrived and noticed ETHAN wasnt in goal fro the G but a young lad and despite letting in 11 i thought he played quite well .Falmouth went in at half time 6-0 up Luke Barner just tore the G pace and Luke Brabyn the same they was just so good and the football Falmouth was just a joy to watch ,In the 2nd half a sub they didnt want to see coming on in the shape of Jordan Annear and it wasnt long before he was on the score sheet .Falmouth had 3 pens all scored 2 by BRABYN and 1 by Brogliano . This was a really wonderful display by Falmouth from every player and Toby Clark who i saw many years ago playing for Saltash i thought he was a class player then and he still a class player ,Ryan Barnes went crazy when Godolphin scored a consolation goal .The Falmouth supporters F troop where brilliant and so entertaining with there songs they where great as well as there team .Bit dissapointed with Falmouth i had you down to win 8-0 and you had to go and get 11 .My mom for Falmouth the whole team brilliant and for the G THE YOUNG GOALIE .The G got a nice easy game Saturday week against St Austell but St Austells Dan Perryman will be away for that match hope you come to the G Neil HOOPER i can then get a photo of you and Smokie .W ell done Falmouth im sure you will be in at least 1 final this year but i still fancy Helston for the league .I have heard rumours that the G will be pulling out of the league at the end of the season i hope this isnt true because they are a great club with lovely people  . Maybe the solution is for the G and Newquay to merge but at the moment not many of these players would get into the Newquay side such a shame to see the G going through bad times like this the end of season cant come quick enough for them at the moment .its painful to watch them even Smokie has to close his eyes

Ethan may of saved 1 pen but they where all well placed and the young lad had a good game even if he did let 11 in wander where Ethan was tonight and Ryan Holland who was there earlier in the season .Hope you are right Paul and they do come good again in the future but its not nice watching them pay at the moment and they got St Austell Saturday week so that could be another hammering hope im wrong there defence is like a sieve at the moment and they are badly missing Joe Stone theres no leader in the team anymore

8 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Ethan may of saved 1 pen but they where all well placed and the young lad had a good game even if he did let 11 in wander where Ethan was tonight and Ryan Holland who was there earlier in the season .Hope you are right Paul and they do come good again in the future but its not nice watching them pay at the moment and they got St Austell Saturday week so that could be another hammering hope im wrong there defence is like a sieve at the moment and they are badly missing Joe Stone theres no leader in the team anymore

Is Joe injured? Or moved on