Cornwall Football Forum

James Ward leaves Truro City

As announced on Truro City website today with a quote from manager Paul Wotton....

“The final departure is that of defender James Ward. "James is leaving the club although he'll still be registered to us. I'm disappointed, I think James has made the step up in levels seamlessly. I think he's been terrific but ultimately it's not for Wardy and he wants to leave. We tried really really hard to keep him but ultimately if players want to leave and don't want to be part of it we have no other option but to let them go and get players who want to be committed. But I have to say James has been fantastic for the football club in the short space of time he's been here."

18 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

As Truro City did not enter either of those competitions I see no reason why not.

I was thinking more of a player coming in at the later stages of a competition, having not made any club appearances yet. There must be a round cut off where a player has to have played so many league games to be eligible? 

3 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

I think you should !!

3 hours ago, Mark Jones said:

I was thinking more of a player coming in at the later stages of a competition, having not made any club appearances yet. There must be a round cut off where a player has to have played so many league games to be eligible? 

3 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

I think you should !!

Fear..no !!!!…………….Respect.. of course !!!

4 hours ago, mattelot said:

2nd half SUB  with F troop singing "He's coming home ,He's coming home ,wardys coming home ."😁

I was thinking more that well know Hollies song I can't tell the  from the top, and especially for you Nige a request from Ray the DJ It's from Mud, The cat crept in and crept out again, think it was Bickland Park mud by the way. :thumbsup: