FIXTURES - TUESDAY 26 & WEDNESDAY 27 NOV 2019

TUESDAY 26 NOVEMBER

CORNWALL CHARITY CUP

Falmouth Town    P-P            Penzance

Mousehole            0-2           Helston Athletic

Newquay               4-2             Launceston

WEDNESDAY 27 NOVEMBER

CORNWALL CHARITY CUP

Saltash United      Home w/o           Godolphin Atlantic (Godolphin unable to raise a team!)

What the hell is happening at my team Godolphin theres people there like Tanya who work there guts out to get the playing surface fit to play on and is then let down by the players ,it will be such a shame if the G due fold or even go into a lower league .Its a fantastic club run by brilliant people and it looks like they are being let down badly , The other team in Newquay could help the G out they have so many players mostly all ex G players some not even playing surely some of those players could turn out for the G . It will be a bad sad day if the G do pull out this would break Tanyas heart she is the  heartbeat of the G doing everthing for the club .The only solution i can see would be the return of Derek Martin as manager he would get the club back to being a force like they once was they played great football when he was in charge now its embarassing to watch them at times .Hopefully the G will be back playing vs  Wadebridge this saturday where i will be watching as usual .G Army

39 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

What the hell is happening at my team Godolphin theres people there like Tanya who work there guts out to get the playing surface fit to play on and is then let down by the players ,it will be such a shame if the G due fold or even go into a lower league .Its a fantastic club run by brilliant people and it looks like they are being let down badly , The other team in Newquay could help the G out they have so many players mostly all ex G players some not even playing surely some of those players could turn out for the G . It will be a bad sad day if the G do pull out this would break Tanyas heart she is the  heartbeat of the G doing everthing for the club .The only solution i can see would be the return of Derek Martin as manager he would get the club back to being a force like they once was they played great football when he was in charge now its embarassing to watch them at times .Hopefully the G will be back playing vs  Wadebridge this saturday where i will be watching as usual .G Army

So if Falmouth overcome penzance in their tie . I predict Famouth v Helston and Newquay v Saltash in the semi finals .😁

100% The G could have played a mixture of first and second team players as Newquay did when they were going a bad patch,they have loads of players

signed on and I am not surprised they did not field a team as one of their players told me he was not travelling 100 miles to Saltash and back for a mid week game.

I am sure the G will be back to their full squad for their home game on Saturday.

11 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

100% The G could have played a mixture of first and second team players as Newquay did when they were going a bad patch,they have loads of players

signed on and I am not surprised they did not field a team as one of their players told me he was not travelling 100 miles to Saltash and back for a mid week game.

I am sure the G will be back to their full squad for their home game on Saturday.

I think that comment of not travelling 100 miles in midweek sort of somes up why clubs struggle Bazzer, some players expect money to play and then pick and choose when they want to play, but can't spare a thought for managers, coaches and volunteers who will travel 100 miles in midweek for nothing.

It's no great secret the travelling to be done in the swpl or the fact there are midweek games, so why sign for a swpl club if you're not prepared to commit. 

I was there to help out a month or so go and 3 players just decided to not turn up with out letting the manager know.

Not great times for the G and I'm hoping they can find away to turns things around.