Cornwall Football Forum

CORNWALL CHARITY CUP - SEMI FINAL DRAW

On 12/12/2019 at 14:13, Dave Deacon said:

DURNING LAWRENCE CORNWALL CHARITY CUP

(supporting MS Merlin Centre)

Semi final draw

Newquay               v              Helston Athletic

Penzance or Falmouth Town             v              Saltash United

Presumably  these will be on neutral grounds ?

Semi final draw

Newquay               v              Helston Athletic (31st March 2020)

Penzance or Falmouth Town             v              Saltash United (the SF is due to be played on April 1st)

Semi final matches to be played on neutral grounds

The QF between Penzance and Falmouth is now scheduled for the 8th January 

9 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Why?

Nothing but because of the usual arrangement that been postponed a couple of times at Bickland and so now goes to the opposing venue. Can’t say I always view this as fair, but that’s how it is. Nothing to stop it raining incessantly when the game is due to be played at Penzance and if twice postponed again there, it goes back to Bickland.

It’s an attempt to get games played as some pitches might hold the water more than others.

5 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

As it is not being played at Falmouth I shall be going, just hope that I don’t meet you, that would spoil the whole event.

If town are in it ,then I'm sure we'll all look out for you Alan .let's hope it's a ground thats easy for you to get to on public transport and that the k.o.time is suitable for you as well .maybe you could alert the C.F.A .to your preferred venue and time a bit nearer the date .👍

20 minutes ago, mattelot said:

If town are in it ,then I'm sure we'll all look out for you Alan .let's hope it's a ground thats easy for you to get to on public transport and that the k.o.time is suitable for you as well .maybe you could alert the C.F.A .to your preferred venue and time a bit nearer the date .👍

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! One day you may well be in the same circumstances as me,so just think about that.