Cornwall Football Forum

Hayden Turner

For me a very good signing. Mousehole play fantastic football (best in league imo) and whilst the lad Tolland is one of their best all round  players they need an out and out pacy striker.  May have left it too late though - Helston will win but whether they can catch Saltash is the question - long way to go, so possible. St Austell (for me) are a 4/5th team and fixtures have helped them at the top. 

Definitly Helston for the league been my favourites since day 1 and with a striker like Goldsworthy they cant fail and they play the best football and they could play there trump card after Christmas if hes fit and thats Liam Eddy who will help them win the league .So Good Luck Steve Massey and the Helston boys especially Ollie and Neil League and cup for Helston i think looking forward to watching them in the New Year.Also Hayden Turner will be a big loss to St Austell hes been scoring lots of goals for them hes come on a lot since leaving Newquay .I think its a strange move to Mousehole but when someone comes calling waving big Wads of cash around you cant turn them down and obviously he hasnt .Cant see Mousehole winning the league only 2 teams in it for me Helston and Saltash

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Definitly Helston for the league been my favourites since day 1 and with a striker like Goldsworthy they cant fail and they play the best football and they could play there trump card after Christmas if hes fit and thats Liam Eddy who will help them win the league .So Good Luck Steve Massey and the Helston boys especially Ollie and Neil League and cup for Helston i think looking forward to watching them in the New Year.Also Hayden Turner will be a big loss to St Austell hes been scoring lots of goals for them hes come on a lot since leaving Newquay .I think its a strange move to Mousehole but when someone comes calling waving big Wads of cash around you cant turn them down and obviously he hasnt .Cant see Mousehole winning the league only 2 teams in it for me Helston and Saltash

“Big wads of cash” the irony when talking about Helston. If he wanted big wads of cash I think he’s signed for the wrong club. 

Helston don’t play the best football (my opinion), they do however get results. With Goldsworthy and Eddy (when he’s back) will be hard to stop. Helston’s to lose but I think there will be lots of twists between now and the season curtain.