Cornwall Football Forum

Manager required Godolphin Atlantic God

Godolphin Atlantic are looking to appoint a new manager for our SWPL premier team who will get us back to the team and club we should be and competing for the league and cups.Management coaching experience essential, you will have a players/ manager budget and will be working alongside a committee who will give their all to help you in every way. We have flood light training,all our games are recorded to help with training.If you are interested in getting this club back on track and need anymore information please contact our Chairman Nigel Semmens info@nsboards.co.uk or 016378780421 / 07885223309

Godolphin is a fantastic club run by fantastic people & I only wish I could have done a better job when I was there, & for that I apologise to the people concerned, not for the 1st time. But this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be brave, grab the bull by the horns & help this club out.
It deserves better. 

1 hour ago, kevin richards said:

Godolphin is a fantastic club run by fantastic people & I only wish I could have done a better job when I was there, & for that I apologise to the people concerned, not for the 1st time. But this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be brave, grab the bull by the horns & help this club out.
It deserves better. 

Fancy a return Kevin?