Cornwall Football Forum

RESULTS - Saturday, 25 January 2020

Unfortunately this is going to happen more and more with the following blazey have with the connections these people have to the mangement and players , I don’t understand why a club like blazey except it. ? It’s not even like the team is doing well. The amount of red cards and off the feild issue must be a concern for the committee and what is meant to be a good family club 

Wasn’t a club fined and reprimanded last season for “pyrotechnics”?

Wasn't that club Falmouth?

Can’t remember all the details but sure I heard an interview with Richard Pallot of the CFA on the radio.

Not saying Falmouth are to blame for this incident but it has happened on their ground.

3 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Wouldn't say any of them...just stuck in a groove,  keeps digging but can't get out! 

You are so funny.

10 minutes ago, baldy said:

Wasn’t a club fined and reprimanded last season for “pyrotechnics”?

Wasn't that club Falmouth?

Can’t remember all the details but sure I heard an interview with Richard Pallot of the CFA on the radio.

Not saying Falmouth are to blame for this incident but it has happened on their ground.

Yes but it is impossible to stop this happening unless it goes to searching everyone on entry.

The St Blazey committee have a decision to make here in my opinion.  Terrible disciplinary record on the pitch and the issues off the pitch yesterday.  St Blazey supporters or not those guilty were at the game via association with the managers which in turn  drags the clubs name thorough the mud.  

30 minutes ago, Hetty said:

The St Blazey committee have a decision to make here in my opinion.  Terrible disciplinary record on the pitch and the issues off the pitch yesterday.  St Blazey supporters or not those guilty were at the game via association with the managers which in turn  drags the clubs name thorough the mud.  

Some of the St.Blazey greats like Trevor & Brokey would be absolutely mortified at the way the club is turning out like, club have to take action again here , whether is fans running on pitch to fight opposition players, supporters throwing smoke bombs in a packed clubhouse, & even triggering an asthma attack of a young girl, this isn't on. St.Blazey have to act & get rid of these people. It can't go on. Plus it's not like the team are very good either ..change it up

29 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Some of the St.Blazey greats like Trevor & Brokey would be absolutely mortified at the way the club is turning out like, club have to take action again here , whether is fans running on pitch to fight opposition players, supporters throwing smoke bombs in a packed clubhouse, & even triggering an asthma attack of a young girl, this isn't on. St.Blazey have to act & get rid of these people. It can't go on. Plus it's not like the team are very good either ..change it up

To be fair that’s without getting into the disciplinary record on the pitch  

14 hours ago, BIG AL said:

You are so funny.

Yes but it is impossible to stop this happening unless it goes to searching everyone on entry.

And if that's what it takes so be it. 

I've only got back into the SWPL this season and enjoying local Cornish football after 20 years away. The best bit has been to see the amount of children enjoying the games at St Dennis,Camelford, Saltash and Dobwalls for example. That's the sort of encouragement we should be cultivating. Not mindless idiots with flares and homophobic signs pretending to be "men". 

St Austell brilliant, nice ground, we parked easily and the covered stand was lovely apart from the stupid swearing after the Giles red card, my wife was not impressed. On the pitch we as supporters are so proud of our team, they gave everything and got the win, keep going boys!