Cornwall Football Forum

Are Mousehole nearing the end of their journey??

It seems that Mousehole’s Adviser has run into difficulties, his recruitment company ChapmanBlack went bankrupt yesterday by all accounts.

Supposedly  employing in excess of 100 staff, this coupled with him closing down the Penzance office just before Christmas that was running the endorsed Degree company and also Player Trader.

As for the football last night, it seems very one dimensional, always trying to play from the back with no plan B, the team is far too small, not physical enough, and no end product in the final third.

I have watched most games this year, yes they love making the most of winning 10 - 0 and apparently so they report it could have been double that.....is that something to be proud off again a side that is in turmoil.

The real measure is against sides like Helston who have won all 3 games between them this year.

the reports that I read about the games always seem different to what I watch, they seem more of a business report than an honest report of a local football match, their is always spin selling in their, full of positives and never a negative, just be honest, for all the money being paid out on Managers, Director of Football, Academy Managers they are plainly not good enough.

9 hours ago, Topcat1 said:

It seems that Mousehole’s Adviser has run into difficulties, his recruitment company ChapmanBlack went bankrupt yesterday by all accounts.

Supposedly  employing in excess of 100 staff, this coupled with him closing down the Penzance office just before Christmas that was running the endorsed Degree company and also Player Trader.

As for the football last night, it seems very one dimensional, always trying to play from the back with no plan B, the team is far too small, not physical enough, and no end product in the final third.

I have watched most games this year, yes they love making the most of winning 10 - 0 and apparently so they report it could have been double that.....is that something to be proud off again a side that is in turmoil.

The real measure is against sides like Helston who have won all 3 games between them this year.

the reports that I read about the games always seem different to what I watch, they seem more of a business report than an honest report of a local football match, their is always spin selling in their, full of positives and never a negative, just be honest, for all the money being paid out on Managers, Director of Football, Academy Managers they are plainly not good enough.

These rumours do seem to have been swirling around for a while. Few glasses raised at Penzance to celebrate a bit of schadenfreude?