North Petherwin 3 Plymouth Marjon 1

Padstow United 2 Veryan 2

Roche v Mount Gould (Postponed))

St Cleer 3 Gerrans & St Mawes 0

St Dominick 5 St Teath 1

St Stephen v Newquay (Postponement

WEATHER PERMITTING 

If any were to go ahead, BIG IF...

Looe to beat Blazey at home. Blazey will be buoyed with a more positive result last weekend, but so will Looe having won at home. I imagine they'll make it two in two.

North Petherwin to lose at home to Marjons. NP used to be a sticky fixture for me, but judging from recent results and their posts to recruit new players, maybe they have lost a couple. Tough location to persuade players to play. Marjons' young side will be improving every week regardless of results and I predict they will improve as the season continues.

Padstow to lose to Veryan, heavily. Veryan too much know how and firepower for Padstow imo.

Roche to also lose heavily, against the league leaders MG. Could be a romp.

St Cleer vs GSM is a close call for me. But having seen St Cleer's squad posted on twitter, it looks like they will be strong tomorrow and therefore a home win for me.

St Dom to pump St Teath. I sympathise with St Teath but St Dom's goalscorers are blowing teams away so far this season. 

St Stephen vs Newquay. Home win or draw. Don't know too much about Newquay mind. CC9 to come out of his fortnightly retirement and aid his side to a home win?

4 minutes ago, Jason Prynne said:

I'll have a 10er on that 

Hats off to Mike Murray if they do all get called off, a tough job that I hope all appreciate to rearrange all these fixtures before early May.

North Petherwin lost 8 first team players from 18 man squad at start of the season after I stepped down as manager some moved to higher football some due to work commitments! We’ve got a new manager and we’re working hard to recruit new players we now have a very young inexperienced squad there still 6 of us from start of season and a 4 who are playing and working so not there every week!! That’s resulted in our huge downturn in results!! We’re hoping to keep two squads afloat recruit some more players and keep battling!! Long climb back up but hoping to get there a real shame after so much hard work has gone in over the years to reach senior football!! So any fringe players who want more first team football or you no anyone who’s keen to play we will take you 🤪 we welcome any support from you all cheer bash 👍

North Petherwin v Marjons game on

3 hours ago, kitbag said:

Well battled at st dom today .The st teath boys gave us everything against a good side .Great to catch up with ken harvey and afew old friends .Very sad to report that 17 year old Toby Elson has suffered a broken leg.

Hope Toby is soon back playing, from all at St Dominic.

0-0 at half time and full credit to the away side for some strong defending.

A second half hat trick for Kieran Ryall, a Debut goal for Ben Berry and an own goal completed the scoring. 

15 hours ago, kitbag said:

Well battled at st dom today .The st teath boys gave us everything against a good side .Great to catch up with ken harvey and afew old friends .Very sad to report that 17 year old Toby Elson has suffered a broken leg.

Hope young Toby recovers well .

On 01/02/2020 at 10:28, ChiefBadgers said:

North Petherwin lost 8 first team players from 18 man squad at start of the season after I stepped down as manager some moved to higher football some due to work commitments! We’ve got a new manager and we’re working hard to recruit new players we now have a very young inexperienced squad there still 6 of us from start of season and a 4 who are playing and working so not there every week!! That’s resulted in our huge downturn in results!! We’re hoping to keep two squads afloat recruit some more players and keep battling!! Long climb back up but hoping to get there a real shame after so much hard work has gone in over the years to reach senior football!! So any fringe players who want more first team football or you no anyone who’s keen to play we will take you 🤪 we welcome any support from you all cheer bash 👍

North Petherwin v Marjons game on

Good luck Wayne!