Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny and Duchy committee contact

Paul Collings, Vice Chairman of the Duchy League is a regular reader of the forum so imagine he will be in touch Wendron.

Trelawney I believe is Dave Bartlam, another forum reader.

If neither get in touch with you DM me and I'm sure they won't mind me passing on an email address.

59 minutes ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Paul Collings, Vice Chairman of the Duchy League is a regular reader of the forum so imagine he will be in touch Wendron.

Trelawney I believe is Dave Bartlam, another forum reader.

If neither get in touch with you DM me and I'm sure they won't mind me passing on an email address.

Regrettably, I stepped down in April I'm afraid. 

1 hour ago, Ronaldo said:

That’s very sad as you always seemed so helpful 

1 hour ago, Ronaldo said:

Dave was very helpful and plays still so understands how unbalanced the league's are..he's good on administration and knows alot of people who still play so a message to him privately he's quick to reply he ain't a bad ref to but I'd never tell it to him 😉

5 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

I think if you are on a Committee, you have to be helpful and do what you can to help clubs. Let's face it, Trelawny teams need help. From the big clubs like Wendron down to the teams like Constantine and Storm (first two teams to come to my mind after watching a documentary on Constantine this morning (they featured a Storm teamsheet). Small clubs with a short supply of money who have certainly faced their struggles over the past few seasons - they need all the help they can get from those with knowledge and experience and I always did my best to give the club's just that.

You have to have people in seats that have no hidden agenda and genuinely want to serve the club's to make things better for them - both on the field and off the field. I think anyone that dealt with me whilst I was in that position will agree I do my best for everyone and will help where I can, that's just my nature. 

4 hours ago, #sausagefingers said:

Dave was very helpful and plays still so understands how unbalanced the league's are..he's good on administration and knows alot of people who still play so a message to him privately he's quick to reply he ain't a bad ref to but I'd never tell it to him 😉

That must have hurt to say that ;)