Cornwall Football Forum

Risk assessment

According to the S.W.P.L. twitter feed, clubs registered with the league need to have their risk assessment lodged with them by tomorrow Saturday 15th August to comply with the F.A. rules.
Just a gentle reminder to all clubs if it hasn't been done, as we expect there are consequences as it's an F.A. directive.

1 hour ago, We Two said:

According to the S.W.P.L. twitter feed, clubs registered with the league need to have their risk assessment lodged with them by tomorrow Saturday 15th August to comply with the F.A. rules.
Just a gentle reminder to all clubs if it hasn't been done, as we expect there are consequences as it's an F.A. directive.

Perhaps the FA can make available some of their high paid staff to help clubs wit( their assessments!

The FA advice is for Leagues not to collect their Clubs RAs; I assume because of any potential, future "blame" being levelled at the Leagues. However, Clubs have the right to satisfy themselves that venues which they are visiting are safe and comply with the FA & Government Covid-19 regulations. It makes complete sense for Leagues to collect all Risk Assessments and make them available for other Clubs to see.

44 minutes ago, John Mead said:

The FA advice is for Leagues not to collect their Clubs RAs; I assume because of any potential, future "blame" being levelled at the Leagues. However, Clubs have the right to satisfy themselves that venues which they are visiting are safe and comply with the FA & Government Covid-19 regulations. It makes complete sense for Leagues to collect all Risk Assessments and make them available for other Clubs to see.

We read on the SWPL twitter account that they are collecting the assessments

16 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Really?. Find it hard to believe.

You find it hard to believe because you are so anti-FA.

I contacted County with regards to a few bits on mine, they were happy to help. They can't write them for clubs for the obvious reasons, but they are certainly advising clubs when a request for help comes in.

33 minutes ago, Dave Bartlam said:

You find it hard to believe because you are so anti-FA.

I contacted County with regards to a few bits on mine, they were happy to help. They can't write them for clubs for the obvious reasons, but they are certainly advising clubs when a request for help comes in.

Of course I am, it always appears to me that they do absolutely nothing to assist local football and stay aloof.