Cornwall Football Forum

Further guidance from the FA regarding the Covid situation

As posted on the SWPL website:-

The FA have issued further guidance regarding the latest Govt. changes to the Covid situation, the PDF link is below.

ALL Clubs are reminded that games can ONLY be Postponed after consultation with the league.

Please note that on-field action be that matches or training is not considered “close contact”. Clubs will be asked to demonstrate evidence of either confirmed cases within the actual playing squad and/or NHS notices to squad members instructing them to self isolate. Even then if it’s only a small number of players affected, clubs will still be expected to fulfil fixtures with non-affected registered players.

NATIONAL LEAGUE SYSTEM CLUB GUIDANCE COVID-19 RETURN TO FOOTBALL 16 JULY 2021  

Some clubs have been cancelling say on the tues because of Covid then by Friday they have made  recovery and are playing ,it seems like they dont like travelling to Cornwall ,i feel sorry for Wadebridge all there friendlies seem to be getting cancelled which is  a shame its  a lovely ground and they are great people there and Matt Lloyd was really nice when i saw him at St BLAZEY came up and said he was sorry to hear about my partners passing i had to ask who he was but i thought it was kind of him . Be up The Bridge soon to watch them play Helston if they dont pull out with Covid like all the other teams are ,i think most are using it as a excuse so they can get to the beachor go on a up