EAST

Crediton United            0-1       Okehampton Argyle

Dartmouth                        2-2        Elburton Villa

Plymouth Marjon            2-1       Stoke Gabriel & Torbay Police

Torpoint Athletic              3-1       Ivybridge Town    

WEST

Launceston                   1-2        Liskeard Athletic

Penzance                      1-2      Sticker

Just arrived home from Launceston versus Liskeard athletic. What a game that was ! Liskeard absolutely outplayed Launceston in the first half but only managed to get a 1-0 lead mainly due to poor finishing and good goalkeeping. They definitely deserved the lead at halftime but Launceston were always in the game. The second half began with Launceston pressure from the off which continued until quite late in the game when Liskeard managed to score a second goal from a free kick which I believe was their only shot of the half. Somehow Launceston still managed to come back at them and scored (Ben Waters)with just a few minutes left on the referees watch and took the game to Liskeard right until the very end and final whistle. A very entertaining game although littered with fouls and some rather poor decisions on a couple of occasion but in the main was well controlled by the official

liskeard will have been very worried tonight in the second period but just about had enough in the tank to take the points.

Entertainment 9/10

Pasties 10/10

The Waltz … Outstanding and a total pain !! 😂 

Lanson 1 Liskeard 2

The Bkues,should have won tbe game by half time. They were so dominant, but were profligate in front of goal. The one they did get was a beauty, started by a great cross-field ball and a sublime Aplin finish.

The second half still saw Liskeard on top but better defending from the Clarets saw fewer away chances created (and coughed up) 

About 10 mins from time a lovely free kick from  just outside the box was lifted over the Lanson wall into the net.

Up to then the Blues 'keeper had only one shot to save - a fierce rising shot from the Waltz. Abiut 2 minutes from tine an outstanding Waltz scissor kick gave Lanson some reward for a doughty second half performance.

4 of the 6 recent Launceston  losses by a single goal in a difficult run of games. Liskeard confortable tonight, but the Clarets a battling outfit these days. Worth going to Pennygillam just to see the Waltz. Awesome goal tonight fella!

Great reports lads . Very honest and accurate they dominated first half but lack of composure in front of goal apart from aps finish . Are keeper sladey made some Lully saves . Second half great team talk by the Gaffa’s pointed a few things out and second half the lads took it on board and went out and delivered a great second half performance. We was on top all second half and against the run of play the ref played advantage let Lorenz have a shot the pulled it back very strange . Resulting in a Gilbert’s free kick , it was a beauty. We didn’t drop are heads and a lovely move down  the right hand side between oli Newton and josh Harris whipped a Lully cross in and I tried and audacious scissor kick and smashed it top bin keeper hand no chance. Great game always enjoy playing Liskeard big battles between the centre half’s and my self . As for me being pushed into the wall first half it’s one of those I had the ball between my legs stopped there skipper jack podmore from getting it quick and yeah he did push me in the back , he new what he was  doing if he wasn’t already on a yellow he prob would of got one .middle mans mate the  Lino said he didn’t see it . He was 3 yards away .. but did I make a meal of it . Of course 😂 . nice to silly billy was there and only wrote an negative comment again this guy 🤫 no match report just little digs at the waltz again 🥴. The wall is fine btw .my legs ain’t tho got a right kicking🤕 Nice to see a big crowd there getting bigger and bigger . We must be doing something right . Never great to lose but the lads can hold there heads up high . Did I mention my goal 🤔👀🔥🔥 ✂️🔝🗑s  cheers @bothsidesofthetamar  wasn’t bad was it 🤙🤙🔥CAMAAN  12 in 14 games another game another Goal 🤫🤫🤫🤫

13 minutes ago, The waltz said:

Great reports lads . Very honest and accurate they dominated first half but lack of composure in front of goal apart from aps finish . Are keeper sladey made some Lully saves . Second half great team talk by the Gaffa’s pointed a few things out and second half the lads took it on board and went out and delivered a great second half performance. We was on top all second half and against the run of play the ref played advantage let Lorenz have a shot the pulled it back very strange . Resulting in a Gilbert’s free kick , it was a beauty. We didn’t drop are heads and a lovely move done the right hand side between ole Newton and josh Harris whipped a Lully cross in and I tried and audacious scissor kick and smashed it top bin keeper hand no chance. Great game always enjoy playing Liskeard big battles between the centre half’s and my self . As for me being pushed into the wall first half it’s one of those I had the ball between my legs stopped there skipper jack podmore from getting it quick and yeah he did push me in the back , he new what he was  doing if he wasn’t already on a yellow he prob would of got one .middle mans mate the  Lino said he didn’t see it . He was 3 yards away .. but did I make a meal of it . Of course 😂 . nice to silly billy was there and only wrote an negative comment again this guy 🤫 no match report just little digs at the waltz again 🥴. The wall is fine btw . Nice to see a big crowd there . Never great to lose by the lads can hold there heads up high . Did I mention my goal 🤔👀🔥🔥🔥 ✂️🔝🗑s  CAMAAN  12 in 14 games another game another Goal 🤫🤫🤫🤫

Merely said that it looked like you jumped into the wall 🤣 lol. Being positive (for a change) Launceston could well of ended up winning that game, played well against a stronger team 👍

1 hour ago, The waltz said:

Great reports lads . Very honest and accurate they dominated first half but lack of composure in front of goal apart from aps finish . Are keeper sladey made some Lully saves . Second half great team talk by the Gaffa’s pointed a few things out and second half the lads took it on board and went out and delivered a great second half performance. We was on top all second half and against the run of play the ref played advantage let Lorenz have a shot the pulled it back very strange . Resulting in a Gilbert’s free kick , it was a beauty. We didn’t drop are heads and a lovely move done the right hand side between ole Newton and josh Harris whipped a Lully cross in and I tried and audacious scissor kick and smashed it top bin keeper hand no chance. Great game always enjoy playing Liskeard big battles between the centre half’s and my self . As for me being pushed into the wall first half it’s one of those I had the ball between my legs stopped there skipper jack podmore from getting it quick and yeah he did push me in the back , he new what he was  doing if he wasn’t already on a yellow he prob would of got one .middle mans mate the  Lino said he didn’t see it . He was 3 yards away .. but did I make a meal of it . Of course 😂 . nice to silly billy was there and only wrote an negative comment again this guy 🤫 no match report just little digs at the waltz again 🥴. The wall is fine btw .my legs ain’t tho got a right kicking🤕 Nice to see a big crowd there getting bigger and bigger . We must be doing something right . Never great to lose but the lads can hold there heads up high . Did I mention my goal 🤔👀🔥🔥 ✂️🔝🗑s  cheers @bothsidesofthetamar  wasn’t bad was it 🤙🤙🔥CAMAAN  12 in 14 games another game another Goal 🤫🤫🤫🤫

Lanson loves you Waltz! Stick with it and help this young team grow. 12 in 14 games in a team that doesn't create many chances is *outstanding*  Likewise the chances to goals ratio. Love seeing you in that Clarets shirt!  

7 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Well if you had a decent view - did he kick the stand wall himself before going down or was he pushed into it?

The Waltz has spoken below Dave - not going to contradict Lanson's finest 😉

8 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Well if you had a decent view - did he kick the stand wall himself before going down or was he pushed into it?

I think there were 2 blues behind him. Yes, he may have been shielding the ball, possible to delay he throw. Anywho, he was pushed in the back by a Blue, 4, I think. The thud when he hit the wall was frightening. If it had been his head, could have been very serious and we all know how big his head is lol. 3 goals, all well taken and perhaps Lanson will be another Callington who maybe just need a bit of luck to turn their season. First sighting of both teams for me this season and well worth the 80 miles. Pasties smelt lovely, settled for an excellent coffee. Oh, and the other half won the 50-50. 

5 hours ago, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

Lanson loves you Waltz! Stick with it and help this young team grow. 12 in 14 games in a team that doesn't create many chances is *outstanding*  Likewise the chances to goals ratio. Love seeing you in that Clarets shirt!  

The Waltz has spoken below Dave - not going to contradict Lanson's finest 😉

Yeah mate I ain’t going anywhere loves the lads the Gaffa and the club . Great club great people . And flying atm had some illegal approaches as you do when ya banging them in .👀🤪🤪but super happy where I am 💜💙. Yeah when harty brought me in we new it would be a hard season and have to score the few chances we created . I can’t take all the credit the lads have been suburb . it was to change the mentally of the young lads and it’s working results not going are way atm but played a lot of top top teams and competed well . The squads improving every game and that’s the aim . On to sat . a tough away trip to Penzance 👀🤙 camman 

1 hour ago, The waltz said:

Yeah mate I ain’t going anywhere loves the lads the Gaffa and the club . Great club great people . And flying atm had some illegal approaches as you do when ya banging them in .👀🤪🤪but super happy where I am 💜💙. Yeah when harty brought me in we new it would be a hard season and have to score the few chances we created . I can’t take all the credit the lads have been suburb . it was to change the mentally of the young lads and it’s working results not going are way atm but played a lot of top top teams and competed well . The squads improving every game and that’s the aim . On to sat . a tough away trip to Penzance 👀🤙 camman 

Good to read that Waltz! Most of the recent losses have been by a single goal. In most games, even against top half teams, Lanson are now competitive  The team work hard. From the stand they look an honest set of lads. Dan Hart must take a lot of credit. That sounds strange after about 9 games without a win, but the last season started with W1 L11 IIRC and some real hammerings! 

Most of all Waltz it looks like you're enjoying your football. If only you weren't so isolated up top at times! Up the Clarets!

On 27/10/2021 at 17:23, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

Good to read that Waltz! Most of the recent losses have been by a single goal. In most games, even against top half teams, Lanson are now competitive  The team work hard. From the stand they look an honest set of lads. Dan Hart must take a lot of credit. That sounds strange after about 9 games without a win, but the last season started with W1 L11 IIRC and some real hammerings! 

Most of all Waltz it looks like you're enjoying your football. If only you weren't so isolated up top at times! Up the Clarets!

Creeping up 👀👀🤣

49A78B8B-E166-433A-B8B1-144B46546975.jpeg

F9328DB1-75D1-4CB3-A06A-8939AD75014C.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Keith B said:

The trouble is We Two - it makes me feel I'd rather not go to Pennygillam now. I can't stand boasters ie, ''look at me I'm the greatest - did you see my great goal'' etc,.

Sam Davey made no fuss, he simply scored regularly and just got on with it - ie, back to the center circle to start again (aka Alan Shearer).

I think (hope) the Waltz is posting very much tongue in cheek on himself, and saving the real praise for his team mates. 

37 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

I think (hope) the Waltz is posting very much tongue in cheek on himself, and saving the real praise for his team mates. 

If ya listened to the podcast full praise for the squad couldn’t do it without them . Top bunch of lads with real quality learning on the job . And I posted the Goal chart 👀😂😂come on lads behave,  it’s all a bit fun 

1 hour ago, Keith B said:

The trouble is We Two - it makes me feel I'd rather not go to Pennygillam now. I can't stand boasters ie, ''look at me I'm the greatest - did you see my great goal'' etc,.

Sam Davey made no fuss, he simply scored regularly and just got on with it - ie, back to the center circle to start again (aka Alan Shearer).

Kieth b Should here Sam after a few beers 👀👀then fails never to mention his goals scoring did he ever tell you he scored 40 in a season 👀😂 u must be the only one who doesn’t wanna go pennygillam bumber crowds these days 👀👀 come up will get you a pint after the game pal 🙌

Last season W1 L11. This season Lqnson have 5 wins already and Waltz goals key in this. People complain about no characters in the game , but then give Ben a hard time.

As someone who watches Lanson quite often, fully appreciate having a bit of quality and experience helping what is a very young team. The Waltz is top drawer. 

You"ve been outstanding Ben. Anyone who watches Lanson knows that. Keep up the goals and banter. Up the Clarets!