Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth v St Blazey coach travel

St Blazey travel to Falmouth on Saturday February 12th. 

As its our only away match sandwiched between 7 home matches we decided it might be of interest to get a coach for the trip. 

Unbelievably we have now booked a 70 seater coach and we only have a few seats left. 

Coach tickets are Adults £10. Seniors £7. Kids £5. 

Coach will leave St Blazey AFC at 12pm. Coach will leave Falmouth at 7pm. 

We have some supporters who cant leave that early or stay so long. There is at least 4 car loads travelling plus any other supporters we don't know about as yet with their plans. 

So were looking at around 70 plus supporters travelling so far. The coach will have some of the players on board.

If anyone else is interested in going feel free to message P.M me. 

Should be a cracking day. 💚🖤

25 minutes ago, Paul said:

We will bring a load of flags for the day. Be good to see a good match and a good atmosphere. Potential of three games against each other in February and March. Your clubhouse should be busy thats for sure. Good to see local interest in games like this again. 

Well done on stoking up the interest again Paul. Will be great to see the away end populated with the B troop .😁

On 08/01/2022 at 20:10, Mark Jones said:

Im sure Falmouth were trying to get the 96/97 treble winning team down for a reunion for this fixture as well ? Hopefully someone can confirm in time, which will add to atmosphere as a few went on to play for Blazey. 

Think it will be happening Mark. I know Westy is on the case 👍.  Spoke to Sledge and Sweeter yesterday and quite a few of the lads have already booked hotels for the night. Should be a cracking day and game, typical I’m up Scotland that week 🙄🤔 regards to dad please mate 👍💛🖤

Everyone loves a good away day it seems. Demand has been unbelievable. So today we have now added a second coach with another 49 seats. Coach 1 with 70 seats is full. Coach 2 is already half full. 

14 supporters known to be going by car. So we are on course for well over 100 supporters travelling down. 

Thank you to everyone for their amazing support. 

17 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Think it will be happening Mark. I know Westy is on the case 👍.  Spoke to Sledge and Sweeter yesterday and quite a few of the lads have already booked hotels for the night. Should be a cracking day and game, typical I’m up Scotland that week 🙄🤔 regards to dad please mate 👍💛🖤

Thanks Rappo! 💛🖤😘

3 hours ago, Paul said:

Everyone loves a good away day it seems. Demand has been unbelievable. So today we have now added a second coach with another 49 seats. Coach 1 with 70 seats is full. Coach 2 is already half full. 

14 supporters known to be going by car. So we are on course for well over 100 supporters travelling down. 

Fantastic achievement! A big shout out to local football! 👍

14 hours ago, Paul said:

Will Laffs miss this match due to serving his suspension or will he have served it by then? He'll be gutted I would of thought if he misses it.

12 hours ago, silly billy said:

Will Laffs miss this match due to serving his suspension or will he have served it by then? He'll be gutted I would of thought if he misses it.

Hes going down under the name of Lee Whetter,look for a short chap sporting a tan raincoat n those fake glasses with a nose attached 🤣

Thank you to St Stephens F.C for moving the East Cornwall fixture with St Blazey to the Friday night. Now the 11th February. This will not only allow supporters to watch the reserves on the Friday night but give all volunteers the Saturday off and anyone who wants to can travel to Falmouth. So a busy weekend and Friday night football for anyone with nothing to do.