Cornwall Football Forum

RESULTS - Tuesday 18 January 2022

WALTER C PARSON LEAGUE CUP, THIRD ROUND

Elburton Villa                     2-2                          Launceston (after 90 minutes and extra time)

(Elburton Villa win  7-6  on penalties)

DEVON ST LUKES BOWL, QUARTER FINAL

Buckland Athletic             2-2          Brixham (after 90 minutes)

(Buckland win 3-1 on penalties)

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Tuesday 18 January 2022
19 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

WALTER C PARSON LEAGUE CUP, THIRD ROUND

Elburton Villa                     2-2                          Launceston (after 90 minutes and extra time)

(Elburton Villa win  7-6  on penalties)

DEVON ST LUKES BOWL, QUARTER FINAL

Buckland Athletic             2-2          Brixham (after 90 minutes)

(Buckland win 3-1 on penalties)

Late home last night then Tracey.

Awful referee last night at Elburton.. Launceston had the game won at 90 but somehow the man in black found 9 minutes of injury time and Elburton took it to extra time with the last touch in full time PLUS 9  !! Extremely suspect I feel

Villa didn’t deserve the win but to be fair it was a hell of a battle and a great comeback

Elburton Number 4 was Superb all night

On 19/01/2022 at 20:12, rocky170267 said:

Awful referee last night at Elburton.. Launceston had the game won at 90 but somehow the man in black found 9 minutes of injury time and Elburton took it to extra time with the last touch in full time PLUS 9  !! Extremely suspect I feel

Villa didn’t deserve the win but to be fair it was a hell of a battle and a great comeback

Elburton Number 4 was Superb all night

Are you a Launceston supporter? As a neutral I thought Elburton deserved their win over the 120 mins - 4 clear chances to win it in the 30 mins of ET. Very tight margins, the 90 mins was as close as any game you'll see IMO. Some bad penalties too by the way...

On 24/01/2022 at 13:20, Henning Berg said:

Are you a Launceston supporter? As a neutral I thought Elburton deserved their win over the 120 mins - 4 clear chances to win it in the 30 mins of ET. Very tight margins, the 90 mins was as close as any game you'll see IMO. Some bad penalties too by the way...

Launceston should have had it won in 98 minutes (99 mins) Elburton scored

Elburton should have won it in the 30 minutes extra time without a doubt

On 24/01/2022 at 13:20, Henning Berg said:

Dan Hart can consider his first full season in charge to be a success. Firmly in mid table and well clear of the league basement, both him and the club probably would have taken that at the start of the campaign.