Cornwall Football Forum

Wadebridge vs Wendron

Went to Wadebridge and watched a really entertaining game with goals galore with Wendron the victors 4-3 winners . Wenrdon played lovely football and went 2-0 up controversy on the 1st goal when looked like Cam Wheat was offside but went on to score was waiting for his double somersault like he did up Newquay earlier in the season maybe saving it for at the G next week only joking G .Wadebridge come back to make it 2-1 at half time through Sam Wickens but controversy with the goal saying the ball went through the side netting the man standing by me thought it did so did the Wendron goalie Ethan Fern . Wadebridge came back to equalise with a Kyle Flew goal but Wendron went back in the lead then Wadebridge equlised with  a pen then as normal of late they throw away the game with a worldy of a goal to give all 3 points to the Dron a draw would of been a fair result both teams dished up a great display .  Hope Matt Lloyd is ok after going off injured thought Scott Palmer would of gone off injured as well but he stayed on . The ref and his assitants where excellent but ref should of stamped down on the foul language directed at him especially for the Bridger goal that possibly could of gone through the side netting the stick he got them especially from Dron captain Palmer . My mom for  The Bridge is for me Sam Wickens and the Dron Scott Palmer a collosus at the back for Wendron some of his tackles made you whinch but hell of a good player . Had 1 little dog shaking with the cold and wet there but his own fault he wont wear his jacket .  

Well done to the G today on beating Penzance ,they will have a hard game next week against a very good Wendron team