Cornwall Football Forum

RESULTS - Saturday 12 March 2022

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Connor Paine he was good they all was will give Falmouth a game on Saturday 

Smokie is still Traumatised from the rain yesterday Rappo it was bad but we love our local football he gets so excited when he knows we are going footy . You look out for those Dragonflies i have heard they are waiting for you on the Golf Course 

Connor is a decent young player,st Austell building a decent team by the looks of it.If only sticker had held on to these lads....

On 12/03/2022 at 18:07, 100%cornish said:

Back from St Austell soaked through and poor doggy looking sorry for himself .  2-1 Win for St Austell 2 goals for Matt Searle  and Bodmin scorer Dan JENNINGS .  This wasnt the prettiest game to watch this is the worst Bodmin team and it must be so dissapointing for Darren and his 2 players from the glory days in Tom Chambers and Steve Simmonds 2 class players but think its time they retired Rory Jarvis had them chasing him all afternoon and just couldnt cope with him  , Bodmin must be really struggling for players they had ex G player Gav Perraton playing in the no9  shirt strange that when Tornado Bello was on the bench  .I think Darren Gilbert will finish this year cant blame him if he does  he can never call on the same team , i was hoping Levi Landricombe would play if hes on duel registration with Exmouth but no it was Perraton instead .

Good win for St Austell this thorougly they deserved it,was hoping to see LEVI LANDRICOMBE PLAYING FOR BODMIN  IF HE WAS ON DUEL REGISTRATION WITH EXMOUTH BUT NO HE WASNT AND HAD TO DO WITH GAV PERRATON , MY MOM FOR ST AUSTELL GOES TO RORY JARVIS WHO WAS EXCELLENT AND THE 2 OLD TIMERS COULDNT COPE WITH HIM , could of given the mom to AARON DILLEY OR KIERAN POWELL who both had brilliant games My mom for BODMIN goes to there no 6 TUCKER really good player the officials where eccellen special praise to ref Hunnisett , assitant ref RICKARD AND THE OTHER  ASSITANT ROSENFELD .Need my bloody head examined for going in that weather but wasnt the only one .We are what you call proper supporters not fine weather supporters . Next stop to watch the  G next week vs Launceston 

Levi played for tiverton

16 minutes ago, silly billy said:

I wonder if Bodmin get a refund. 

NO PAYMENT FOR LOST GAME.

(Think they're covered).

7 hours ago, mattelot said:

Got to be Billy's Boots or Roy of the Rovers for me .Those of us who can remember that far back .😁

Which era Roy Of The Rovers? The Tiger story, or the ROTR comic from the mid 70's through to the mid 80's?

My favourite was Durrells Palace. Ex pro Dan Wayne ,after being forced to retire through injury, takes a job as player/manager at struggling Western League side Durrells Palace.

7 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

NO PAYMENT FOR LOST GAME.

(Think they're covered).

Which era Roy Of The Rovers? The Tiger story, or the ROTR comic from the mid 70's through to the mid 80's?

My favourite was Durrells Palace. Ex pro Dan Wayne ,after being forced to retire through injury, takes a job as player/manager at struggling Western League side Durrells Palace.

The tiger comic along with Johnny cougar,Martins marvellous mini and skid solo.😁