SWPL

EAST

Crediton United              P-P          Ivybridge Town

Dartmouth                       1-0          Stoke Gabriel & Torbay Police

Elburton Villa                   2-0         Brixham

Honiton Town                 P-P         Torpoint Athletic

Newton Abbot Spurs      0-1       Axminster Town

Okehampton Argyle       2-0         Bovey Tracey

Plymouth Marjon            H/W       Ottery St Mary (OSM 3 points deducted as well)

Torridgeside                    0-2         Elmore

Torrington                        0-2        Sidmouth Town

WEST

Bodmin Town                  1-0         Penzance

Callington Town              0-1        Wendron United

Godolphin Atlantic          2-2         Launceston

Liskeard Athletic             2-2       St Blazey

Newquay                         6-1        Dobwalls

St Austell                         1-4       Falmouth Town

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 19 March 2022

Well here goes went to St Austell this afternoon to watch them play Falmouth ,was hoping to see the battle between the 2 ex Newquay players Dilley and JBE but it wasnt to be Aaran Dilley had to work bu i think if he did Jack Bray Evans wouldnt of had the freedom to score his 2 goals . This was a poor display from St Austell they hardly had a shot on target all game but did score  a goal from there best player Connor Paine when   the usually dominant Falmouth defence failed to clear a corner bu the wind was horrendous down there and no all he fans hadnt been eating beans . Tim Nixon got the ball rolling for Falmouth after a great team goal and a lovely cross from Luke Balmer 1-0 .   Jack Bray Evans then scored twice and he thoroughly deserved his goals he put in a hell o performance and took a lot of knocks .I thought the ref and officials was good but was a bit harsh in sending St Austell goalie Brett Allen off after he mouthed off at the ref then Captain Kieran Powell went in goal and was beaten b Tom Annears cross wide on h left which caught the wind and flew in .

Falmouth where just brilliant they are a hell of a team but this was a poor display by them today maybe there manager Mark should of stayed in Portugal well i did take his photo with Smokie and Mark has got a nice tan .My mom for St Austell Connor Paine and for Falmouth could of been any of them they where all brilliant but my MOM FOR FALMOUTH GOES TO LUKE BALMER WHAT A PLAYER COVERED EVERY BLADE OF GRASS . 

I thought the officials had good games except for the sending off that was harsh . 

It was nice going there meeting some lovely people but its hard driving there because i drive past my dead partner Amandas house and get very upset but 1 day i will get over it but May 25th will be 2 years since she passed away aged 54 from a undetected Brain Hemorrhage miss her terribly but thank god i got Smokie and local football . I would of missed the match today if i had gone into hospital like i was suppose to bloody heart problem now but got to look on the bright side of life and keep smiling 

DSCN7075.JPG

42 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Well here goes went to St Austell this afternoon to watch them play Falmouth ,was hoping to see the battle between the 2 ex Newquay players Dilley and JBE but it wasnt to be Aaran Dilley had to work bu i think if he did Jack Bray Evans wouldnt of had the freedom to score his 2 goals . This was a poor display from St Austell they hardly had a shot on target all game but did score  a goal from there best player Connor Paine when   the usually dominant Falmouth defence failed to clear a corner bu the wind was horrendous down there and no all he fans hadnt been eating beans . Tim Nixon got the ball rolling for Falmouth after a great team goal and a lovely cross from Luke Balmer 1-0 .   Jack Bray Evans then scored twice and he thoroughly deserved his goals he put in a hell o performance and took a lot of knocks .I thought the ref and officials was good but was a bit harsh in sending St Austell goalie Brett Allen off after he mouthed off at the ref then Captain Kieran Powell went in goal and was beaten b Tom Annears cross wide on h left which caught the wind and flew in .

Falmouth where just brilliant they are a hell of a team but this was a poor display by them today maybe there manager Mark should of stayed in Portugal well i did take his photo with Smokie and Mark has got a nice tan .My mom for St Austell Connor Paine and for Falmouth could of been any of them they where all brilliant but my MOM FOR FALMOUTH GOES TO LUKE BALMER WHAT A PLAYER COVERED EVERY BLADE OF GRASS . 

I thought the officials had good games except for the sending off that was harsh . 

It was nice going there meeting some lovely people but its hard driving there because i drive past my dead partner Amandas house and get very upset but 1 day i will get over it but May 25th will be 2 years since she passed away aged 54 from a undetected Brain Hemorrhage miss her terribly but thank god i got Smokie and local football . I would of missed the match today if i had gone into hospital like i was suppose to bloody heart problem now but got to look on the bright side of life and keep smiling 

DSCN7075.JPG

From all on the forum, please visit the hospital and don't put your appointments off 

1 hour ago, BrummyBarry said:

From all on the forum, please visit the hospital and don't put your appointments off 

Echo this 100%Cornish, stay safe, & put your health first. You've had a very tough time, but you must look after yourself, & remember absent people would want you to be happy. Enjoy your football. 

Thankyou  Brummy Barry and Leeds Utd i expect i will have to go hospital sometime but i have so many bad memories of Treliske Hospital . I dont know what else can go wrong with me i wont have anything left to donate when i stuff it if i was a animal i would of been put down years ago .Anyway have a lovely week all you lovely people next match for me at the G on Wednesday to watch them play Bodmin and next Saturday Sticker i think to see them play Falmouth i think .Falmouth will think im stalking them'

HERES ST AUSTELL MANAGER MARK FERGUSON SMITH WITH NEW SIGNING FROM NEWQUAY SMOKIE DOG TO ADD SOME BITE TO THE MIDFIELD THEY WHERE PRETTY TOOTHLESS TODAY BAD DAY AT THE OFFICE FOR ST AUSTELL .

DSCN7060.JPG

7 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Thankyou  Brummy Barry and Leeds Utd i expect i will have to go hospital sometime but i have so many bad memories of Treliske Hospital . I dont know what else can go wrong with me i wont have anything left to donate when i stuff it if i was a animal i would of been put down years ago .Anyway have a lovely week all you lovely people next match for me at the G on Wednesday to watch them play Bodmin and next Saturday Sticker i think to see them play Falmouth i think .Falmouth will think im stalking them'

HERES ST AUSTELL MANAGER MARK FERGUSON SMITH WITH NEW SIGNING FROM NEWQUAY SMOKIE DOG TO ADD SOME BITE TO THE MIDFIELD THEY WHERE PRETTY TOOTHLESS TODAY BAD DAY AT THE OFFICE FOR ST AUSTELL .

DSCN7060.JPG

'There are angels in this world. They don’t have wings and live in clouds. They wear nurse’s uniforms and work hard to pay the rent on their houses. Some work for charities because they can’t look the other way. Some have four legs and bark. But whatever they look like, they all save lives.'

4 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

DSCN7075.JPG

The Falmouth club also agree with you Steve- Man Of The Match = Luke Barner.

I will all being well be at Sticker next Saturday and make myself known to you-With a dry forecast I will be parked on the sidelines.

Liskeard Athletic 2v2 St Blazey. Att.110est.

St Blazey two up at half time. With 19 minutes to go we looked very much in control before making a huge mistake gifting the first. The second was another mistake that was punished. 

The match was ruined by the wind. No surprise all the goals scored at the end with the wind driving towards the home end. Nothing worse than strong winds at a football match. 

Wednesday night St Blazey travel to Wadebridge.  

13 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

DSCN7075.JPG

Would take issue that the sending off was harsh.

The Referee had no hesitation in showing the Red Card, why should he tolerate alleged foul and abusive language directed at him personally. 

1 hour ago, David Bray said:

Would take issue that the sending off was harsh.

The Referee had no hesitation in showing the Red Card, why should he tolerate alleged foul and abusive language directed at him personally. 

Correct,  and the more that take direct action the more enjoyable football will become again.

26 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Correct,  and the more that take direct action the more enjoyable football will become again.

Haven't seen that ref before but thought he did a very good job. Very calm and controlled and talked a lot to the players. 

Totally agree with the sending off. If all refs acted similarly, the players wouldn't care be abusive.

Brummy Barry the majority of nurses where lovely but my mum had a stroke in 2009 and was  in Treliske and she said to me that nurser is nasty to me i thought it  was just the effects of the stroke but my friend who is a porter said this 1 nurse was pulling my mum around roughly she died in 2010 there and i complained about my mums treatment and my friend said he would speak up fo what he saw on the day of the Tribunial he backed out because he would be sacked the nurse that bullied my mum was moved on to another hospital another episode at Treliske i had a scan there on my kidneys and had to wait after the scan in the waiting room with about 12 other people 1 from St Austell i was talking to yesterday this eldery nurse came up to me and said yes Mr Pearce you do have Kidney Cancer i couldnt believe what i had just been told neither do the other people me and this man from St Austell still mentions that to me when i see him . I only have 1 Kidney now .I wrote to the Dailly Mail about my Treatment and had it printed in the paper .So that is why i do not like Treliske Hospital . 

Onto the football i dont know why Adam say Kizzy Snowden was a reserve he was the best player on the pitch when Penzance played there looking forward to seeing him in Godolphin Colours Wed night .I will look out for you on Saturday Mike if its raining i wont be there no shelter at Sticker i will be in my usual place when at Sticker by the the dugout .

I thought all 3 officials had good games at St Austel lyesterday but i dont know what Brett Allen said to the ref my lip reading is not that good but i dont think he said your having a excellent game ref but he should not of kept going back to the ref his team mates should of pulled him away .

Ok time to start putting photos in Albums i took 310 yesterday but got it down to just over 100 they are all on Facebook Cornish Soccer site .

Have a good week everyone see you all at a ground soon All the best from me and Smokie 

36 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

if its raining i wont be there no shelter at Sticker

Think you may need an update 100%, don't know when you last went to their site, but by our reckoning Burngullow must be one of the better covered supporters areas in the league, including shelters alongside both dugouts?
When we went to the Saltash v Wendron game last Wednesday, yet another covered area was being constructed by the clubhouse.

I went in pre season to watch them play Helston we 2 thought there was only small shelter by the dug outs but i could always sit in the car heard lots of good things about Sicker and te exciting youngsters they have there .ST Austell and Falmouth fans where brilliant yesterday paying there respect to the 3 people who had passed away recently 1 being Paul Hampshire the ex Newquay player i saw play many of times well done to both teams and the brilliant F Troop where some of there great fans bent there heads as a mark of respect lovely people who love there fine team 

DSCN7078.JPG

DSCN7079.JPG

20 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

I went in pre season to watch them play Helston we 2 thought there was only small shelter by the dug outs but i could always sit in the car heard lots of good things about Sicker and te exciting youngsters they have there .ST Austell and Falmouth fans where brilliant yesterday paying there respect to the 3 people who had passed away recently 1 being Paul Hampshire the ex Newquay player i saw play many of times well done to both teams and the brilliant F Troop where some of there great fans bent there heads as a mark of respect lovely people who love there fine team 

DSCN7078.JPG

DSCN7079.JPG

I think one was for the memory of former Falmouth Town Physio Gordon "Rocky" Render a true Falmouthian who also represented the Falmouth Rugby club and wicket keeper forFalmouth Cricket Club.